IGNORED

Gary Johnson / Bob Hoskins ... The Long Good Friday !

headhunter

Our Gazza looks like Bob Hoskins he even talks like him !

Having watced his post match interview on World his face resembles that of Bob Hoskins at the end of the film I refer to.

If you haven't seen it, he gets into what he thinks is his chauffeur driven car only to find the driver is an IRA gangster and his accomplice appears in the passenger seat with a gun. As the end credits role the camera focuses on Hoskins face and he has that look that he knows he is being driven to his death, his whole world having collapsed around him in the space of a few days.

It's not the rabbit in headlights face but one that says "oh poo, I am absolutely ######ked and there is nothing I can do about it !!

And so back to GJ - he had that look about him IMHO and this morning's news re. Youga, Sankofa and Skuse can only make things worse [in his eyes].

I'm afraid the poor chap is out of his depth and comments on here from Yeovil fans about him not bringing in players from a high enough level to be better than what we already have will be his downfall at City if something doesn't change.

Archived