IGNORED

Grow Up

milo1111

since this henious run began, and long before in fact, we have all discussed matters such as tinnions alleged poor relationship with doherty and coles, johnsons allegeded fall out with stewart, players who supposedly don't like johnson because of whatever reason. there is obviously some truth to all of this and its pathetic but also soul destoying to watch from a far as grown men behave like babies whilst destroying the club that i have loved since a boy. these men should take a look at themselves in the mirror.

i dislike a few people i work with but manage to spend 8 hours a day in the same office as them with no problems. i manage to be polite and operate a decent working relationship. why the hell cant the players and management at our F.C.??? :grr:

at the end of the day the players of the supposed quality we posses should be able to go out on to the pitch and achieve a few decent results to get us to at least mid table whether they feel they are being well coached/managed or not. for a few it is too easy to hide behind the fact that they don't like the manager, when they should rise above that and start performing - they owe it to us fans as we are the ones who pay good money to watch them and are continually let down.

since this henious run began, and long before in fact, we have all discussed matters such as tinnions alleged poor relationship with doherty and coles, johnsons allegeded fall out with stewart, players who supposedly don't like johnson because of whatever reason. there is obviously some truth to all of this and its pathetic but also soul destoying to watch from a far as grown men behave like babies whilst destroying the club that i have loved since a boy. these men should take a look at themselves in the mirror.

i dislike a few people i work with but manage to spend 8 hours a day in the same office as them with no problems. i manage to be polite and operate a decent working relationship. why the hell cant the players and management at our F.C.??? :grr:

at the end of the day the players of the supposed quality we posses should be able to go out on to the pitch and achieve a few decent results to get us to at least mid table whether they feel they are being well coached/managed or not. for a few it is too easy to hide behind the fact that they don't like the manager, when they should rise above that and start performing - they owe it to us fans as we are the ones who pay good money to watch them and are continually let down.

Well said that man :chant6ez:

Guest dogwood

well said mate, we all have day to day problems at work and in every day life with people we don,t like , but act as adults and get on with things, but for some reason well paid footballers seem to think they can act differently and hold the club and fans to ransom by playing with no spine or passion or commitment , and also get the backing of all the player apologists that are around, :@ :@ , making excuse after excuse for them while the club sinks ever lower, :@ :@

Archived