IGNORED

Paul Parry/koskela...

the_real_city

Why is it that some Bristol City fans seem to think Paul Parry is joining you in the future?

he is a first teamer right now and played well last night against Ipswich. He is a Championship player and if we ever had to get rid of him or is he wanted to leave, he would goto another Championship team.

For those who don't know, you had him as a youth player and subsequently released him. He has now gone on to be an established championship player and has scored an international goal.

I don't understand however why Toni Koskela was not allowed to join you lot. He is not in the frame at Cardiff due to us having a wealth in midfield, and him going to you would give him valuable experience and games. Also we wouldnt be paying his wages fully.

P.S. Do you think you can get out of trouble and climb the table? how is Barry boy Cotterill doing?

and did anyone see the Cardiff game on sky last night, any thoughts?

I did see the game last night and I was impressed by you lot attually. Thought you would struggle this season TBH but looks like playoffs is a real possibility if injuries are kind on you. What a brillant player Koumas is aswell.

As for Cotterill hes not been playing well lately but then again no one really has been for us.

Yes I saw the game last night, thought the attendance was low - 8,724. I would expect more than that when a win takes you up to sixth, I know the game was on sky and all that but that is a pants turn out.

Why is it that some Bristol City fans seem to think Paul Parry is joining you in the future?

he is a first teamer right now and played well last night against Ipswich. He is a Championship player and if we ever had to get rid of him or is he wanted to leave, he would goto another Championship team.

For those who don't know, you had him as a youth player and subsequently released him. He has now gone on to be an established championship player and has scored an international goal.

I don't understand however why Toni Koskela was not allowed to join you lot. He is not in the frame at Cardiff due to us having a wealth in midfield, and him going to you would give him valuable experience and games. Also we wouldnt be paying his wages fully.

P.S. Do you think you can get out of trouble and climb the table? how is Barry boy Cotterill doing?

I thought Ipswich passed you off the park to be honest but the game was effectvely over when Ricketts scored. Good goal by him but the penalty was a bit woeful to say the least. Koumas looked a quality player but as it was 10 v 11 it was hard to see how much quality the rest of the side had, wasnt impressed by the blond defender at centre half - looked very nervous at times. Do you think youll stay in the top half? On last nights showing you looked like a mid table team to me. (don't i wish i could say the same about the real real city!)

Was Barrow or Barry :)

Your attendances are a bit disappointing for a top six side and I hear there's a problem with the council and the new stadium planning :dunno:

What's the craic and why aren't your fans turning up in droves?

The thing with the fans at the moment comes down to a feeling of betrayel from Hammam mostly. We sold the spine of our team in the last 2 seasons. Earnshaw, Kavanagh and Gabbidon being the spine. Them, as well as the like of Thorne and James Collins could all be identified with Cardiff.

The stadium 2 weeks ago looked a real goer with Tesco signing an unconditional agreement to become a tennant on the retail site. But now the council are saying they want to review the business plan which could take a few months!!

Cardiff fans are so fickle that it is unreal. At the beginning of the season we beat Leeds Utd at home in front of 16,000 and the next home game, three days later drew a crowd of about 10,000. Were those other 6000 displeased and unsatisfied?

As for you lot, I just think there are alot more sides with worse teams than yourselves who will end up being down there. You could go on a run soon and 2 or 3 wins cloe together could take you into midtable.

I saw the game against Ipswich & thought a draw was about the right result ,however with the class of somebody like Koumas you were always likely to snatch a winner.I also saw the game at Wednesday where i thought you were excellent in the first half although Wednesday looked really poor & at least you are seen to win when on Sky unlike us.

Was surprised at all the empty seats though .

Archived