IGNORED

This Is Tinnions Team

Guest italion stallion

Guest italion stallion

this is brian tinnions team in he fell out with all the players and fired out all the top bristol

boys for minimal fees doherty, coles ,hill a clause i know ,a brown gj is left with tinnions scraps

cant buy has to fish for loans and if anyone loan player was any good they wouldnt be

availible for loan but gj needs the supporters more than ever now we have to give the bloke a fair crack

of the whip

Guest Ronmeister

I am getting really fed up of saying this - Tommy Doherty, Matty Hill and Leroy Lita were NOT "top bristol boys", as they all either wanted to move on or were a major part of the drinking club.

And the fact that Gary Johnson isn't even attempting to work with this team would kind of rubbish what you're saying.

this is brian tinnions team in he fell out with all the players and fired out all the top bristol

boys for minimal fees doherty, coles ,hill a clause i know ,a brown gj is left with tinnions scraps

cant buy has to fish for loans and if anyone loan player was any good they wouldnt be

availible for loan but gj needs the supporters more than ever now we have to give the bloke a fair crack

of the whip

I would say that Johnson and many of the players are very lucky that AG is a far more sanitised & dispassionate place these days.

I discussed leaving the field via the old players tunnel in the Gransdstand with Rob Newman & Howard Pritchard at AG last night and he agreed that he wouldn't have wanted to loose two on the spin, never mind eight and do that without expecting a hail of coins, pies etc, not to mention abuse!

Most of what you say is plain nonsense and factually incorrect.

Coles went for £200k, that's not minimal for a 3rd Div CB these days and had recently been arrested for brawling outiside a pub......if I recall, with the police.

If Hill had wanted to stay, he would and he certainly would not have had such a clause inserted BEFORE he would sign the new contract.

Doherty didn't try for the club "he loved" until about tengames to go and whilst, at his best, he was certainly better than what we have now, he was rarely at his best and set a petulant, undisciplined figure.I wouldn't want him back, although he'd love to come back and QPR would let us have him tomorrow.

Aaron Brown had refused to sign a new contract unless we were promoted and still wouldn't,after breaking his leg!.He's clearly not the same player since, as his record and numerous loans displays.

The team at Doncaster included other "Tinnion players" like, er, well, Noble, Basso, Joseph, Sankofa, Youga, Savage (Johnson) Wilkshire, Murray (Wilson)-That's eight, so you're argument is, frankly, groundless.....as is the bloke you're trying and failing miserably, to defend-Johnson!

Loans aren't compulsory-if you can't find better players-don't bring in anyone-just don't upset/ loan out,everyone else that's already here......at least until January!! :cool:

Archived