IGNORED

Which Loan Players Are Returning After Sat

Bristol Boy

I wonder if Mr. Johnson has actually executed a cunning plan, by which he sent some of these palyers out on loan to taste some football at other clubs and to boost their confidence. Now they return with as new players. I'm being over-optimistic aren't I?

Youga is going home...HUZZAH

Time for experienced heads methinks, I would include woodman /keough in defence but as far as midfield

goes we need people who have been there and done it before,I think the unavailability of youga,sankofa

skuse etc may just save us from the drop.

Having chosen this default 11 Gary, plse stick with it to build a unit of some kind or other. :pray:

We badly need a "GUVNOR" of the Paul Ince kind in midfield to drive this team forward and keep there heads up, and the on field captain should be taking responsibility as well right now.

Seeing as only Clayton Fortune managed to make the first XI of the team he's on loan at last weekend (Woodman and Keogh were unused subs, Gillespie and Bridges used subs, no goal of course for Bridges), they're hardly setting the world on fire, any of them, are they?

Though Gillespie's record at Cheltenham of scoring coming off the bench is surely worth a recall.

I wonder if Mr. Johnson has actually executed a cunning plan, by which he sent some of these palyers out on loan to taste some football at other clubs and to boost their confidence. Now they return with as new players. I'm being over-optimistic aren't I?

Yes but it's far better to travel in expectation that not travel at all, so keep it up!! :cool:

Archived