IGNORED

Doncaster Last Saturday?

Andy082005

For those of you who went, when at 1-0 down, with Doncaster ripping us to shreds with their football, surrounded by their six fingered fans in what has to be a shambles of a ground compared only with Oxfords old Manor Ground..........did anyone feel as embarressed and as humiliated as me??

The chants of "EASY EASY EASY" was about as painful as a kick in the knackers by someone wearing size 12 steel metal toe caps :speechless3: :speechless3:

I would suspect quite a few Villa fans.

Heffernan - rings a bell?

good point.

Do you also agree that the best way to bring on the future of our club (Cotterill - youngest Welsh International and Skuse - has been watched by Man U, Spurs, Charlton etc) is to shout "Get off, your useless Cotterill" and "about time Gary, he's crap" as Cotts was subbed on 30 minutes. Not to mention, and I quote "your a ######ing ##*ker Skuse" after he missed a challenge

Just wait till you've been at Northampton to see us lose 7-1 and go bottom of the olde fourth division.

It can get a lot worse, trust me.

And it will if we're not carefull :rolleyes:

PS Can you put some more quotes in your posts because they're really super :whistle:

good point.

Do you also agree that the best way to bring on the future of our club (Cotterill - youngest Welsh International and Skuse - has been watched by Man U, Spurs, Charlton etc)

They all watched Marvin Brown as well-Where is he now

is to shout "Get off, your useless Cotterill" and "about time Gary, he's crap" as Cotts was subbed on 30 minutes. Not to mention, and I quote "your a ######ing ##*ker Skuse" after he missed a challenge

No I don't and I've told Gary to stop it.

I've also asked "old magic" to stop playing them out of position in a formation that doesn't suit them and that they don't understand, as well.

Playing them in a losing, discontent team that lacks motivation and confidence is doing them far more harm.

For those of you who went, when at 1-0 down, with Doncaster ripping us to shreds with their football, surrounded by their six fingered fans in what has to be a shambles of a ground compared only with Oxfords old Manor Ground..........did anyone feel as embarressed and as humiliated as me??

Especially as you were at the wrong ground!

That was The Memorial old son!!

The chants of "EASY EASY EASY" was about as painful as a kick in the knackers by someone wearing size 12 steel metal toe caps :speechless3: :speechless3:

No they weren't, believe me, you'd know the difference, believe me :pinch:

Especially as you were at the wrong ground!

That was The Memorial old son!!

Just messing around at the moment, but there's plenty more!

Thought it would be more interesting than some of the stuff on here. :whistle:

More interesting than your stuff, my old son :handbags::handbags:

More interesting than your stuff, my old son :handbags::handbags:

Careful I might start an anti Bristol Boy thread. :handbags:

Serious point though - who thinks Churchill would make a good Chairman? Could be my next thread.......

Archived