IGNORED

Bridges Happy Up North... But Thinks He's Coming Back.

benjyman

Guest Harry Dolman

Seems odd that he is desperate to stay there yet he hasn't started a game yet but there you go. I am sure City will be only too pleased to let him go as it will doubtless free up some £££ in the wages budget.

You do that

Great way to lift a player

He could not give a toss about us so why should i give a toss about him? If you look back at his comments in his football carear you'll see his an up his own ass disruptive little ****, not the sort of player we want or need here, expecially now.

Ask any Leeds fans and they'll tell you the same.

Injured walking his dog my Ass!! IMO he's just a lazy bitter 3rd rate wannabe footballer, not fit to wear the City shirt EVER again!

• Admin

Bridges can stay up there for all i care the disrespectful little **** I for one will Boo my little head off if he returns to AG :@

What do you expect him to say to the local paper.............. its a typical article repeated in the local rags up & down the country every time a new player arrives - cast your mind back to the article in the Evil Post when Noble arrived.

Guest redphilc

What do you expect him to say to the local paper.............. its a typical article repeated in the local rags up & down the country every time a new player arrives - cast your mind back to the article in the Evil post when Noble arrived.

Yep. I have spoken to him a number of times and he has been nothing but respectfull towards myself and this club. If he could get the chance he will score goals.

From what I heard Lansdown wasn't too happy to let him go on loan in the first place but again it is only what I heard.

I don't think Bridges has done anything wrong. He isn't part of GJ's plan and so moved to Carlisle on loan. Now he wants to make it permanent, which I'm sure will involve another pay cut etc. I don't see how he is being disrespectful to BCFC. I'm with GJ on this one as I don't think he is worth the wages and we could get in two or three players, perhaps on the left side?! He has a good touch, and can pass but we can't realistically put him in the team as he plays just behing a front two. Shame but I wish him good luck. Can't see him returning much higher than league 1 myself.

He could not give a toss about us so why should i give a toss about him? If you look back at his comments in his football carear you'll see his an up his own ass disruptive little ****, not the sort of player we want or need here, expecially now.

Ask any Leeds fans and they'll tell you the same.

Injured walking his dog my Ass!! IMO he's just a lazy bitter 3rd rate wannabe footballer, not fit to wear the City shirt EVER again!

Someone's tired.

Archived