IGNORED

Rumour..

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

have been hearing rumours that steve phillips is on his way to mk dons does anyone know anything about this? is it true?

Let's put it this way: If I were to invent a rumour about phillips, that's what it would be. Very plausable but could easily be a well thought-up porky.

have been hearing rumours that steve phillips is on his way to mk dons does anyone know anything about this? is it true?

No. I asked him directly on Monday & he assured me that he very much wants to be part of BCFC's future. He's Red 'n White through & through.

If i was Steve i would want to be around during my testimonial season.

Another club would have to offer a lot more money to make it worth his while to risk losing a potential windfall a testimonial season would bring!!

thing is it's been granted and he can leave but still have his testimonial season

same as roy keane has at manchester united.

but yeah i'd stay at city and fight for my place.

Could be true - GJ does not like him, McDons are about to sell their keeper, and there is the Wilson connection.

Maltshoveller - Can't work out if you are joking or not. Nobody has ever said he is that good, he would be about Championship level at best, but in the Third Division, he is amongst the best. Obviously GJ 'did not want him when I was at Yeovil'.

I for one wont be supporting it even if he stays

I'm sure he'll be devastated.

I won't be in Bristol then because its not term time, but I'll still be making the effort to be there.

Think what you like about him, the bloke is loyal.

Obviously GJ 'did not want him when I was at Yeovil'.

:laugh:

Its funny because its true.

I'm wondering if we're also going to be playing in green and white, relocating to Yeovil, and called Brisvil Town next season. :whistle:

Archived