IGNORED

Mini League

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think gary is correct in thinking it looks like eight clubs fighting to stay up this season and expects a mini league in four stay up and four go down,so starting on tuesday lets cheer the lads as last match get a good win and claw one place up in this mini league

I think gary is correct in thinking it looks like eight clubs fighting to stay up this season and expects a mini league in four stay up and four go down,so starting on tuesday lets cheer the lads as last match get a good win and claw one place up in this mini league

GREAT SHOUT! Everyone give it 110% like against Chesterfield and we can win. 10 days off I think we'll be fitter too.

Marcus to end the drought and much needed home win!

:englandsmile4wf:

Yes indeed! By my crappy prediction i reckon its going to be summin like this

Swindle

Franchise

Yeovil

who will definatly be religated, that leaves us Rotherham, Blackpool, Gillingham & Tranmere who are also in the doggy do-do.

But hey, you never know 10 wins on teh bounce and we will be talking about play-offs!! :dance::pray:

You never know it could happen, and this will be our GREATEST season ever and i'll still win my bet that Stewy will be league top scorer and we'll go up and GJ will be a Hero and everyone will love SL and and...:city:

I like my little spontaneous surges of optimism :yawn:

Archived