IGNORED

Suggested Signing

Chappers

I admit it, I am bored, so apologies for a pretty dull post.

I have thought of a good signing for January - Ryan Willaims from the Gas. And there are 3 good reasons-

1 - He is a reasonable player

2 - He is a winger (New City fans might not understand that term)

3 - It would really p off the Gasheads

I think I'd better go out and get a life!

I admit it, I am bored, so apologies for a pretty dull post.

I have thought of a good signing for January - Ryan Willaims from the Gas. And there are 3 good reasons-

1 - He is a reasonable player

2 - He is a winger (New City fans might not understand that term)

3 - It would really p off the Gasheads

I think I'd better go out and get a life!

He may be quite skilful but Williams is much too small.

City's team has been packed with undersized footballers for years, hopefully GJ will concentrate on players who can at least hold their own physically.

I want a bulldozer on the wing.

He may be quite skilful but Williams is much too small.

What a sad day, if City are no longer looking at skilful players, and packing the side with mundane journeymen and cloggers. Another thought is that right winger for Barnet who walked through our defence in the League Cup game (Was it Bailey?). Skilful players capable of crossing! I'd need a TARDIS to see that at Ashton Gate.

Sad confession, just found Quiz TV whilst channel hopping, no idea who the presenter is, but she has far more up front than City! :whistle::wub:

What a sad day, if City are no longer looking at skilful players, and packing the side with mundane journeymen and cloggers. Another thought is that right winger for Barnet who walked through our defence in the League Cup game (Was it Bailey?). Skilful players capable of crossing! I'd need a TARDIS to see that at Ashton Gate.

Sad confession, just found Quiz TV whilst channel hopping, no idea who the presenter is, but she has far more up front than City! :whistle::wub:

You can be skilful without being a midget.

I'm serious when i say i want to see 11 players in a City shirt who can hold their own physically.

That's vital in our division, and particularly in our position, and we've had years of being bemused about how much bigger the opposition are.

Archived