IGNORED

Just Magic, Johnson!

Tinmansleftboot

This club is in a shocking state of affairs. The man who, allegedly, make Yeovil into a winning team and, allegedly, made Latvia into one season wonders has done SOD ALL to rescue Bristol City.

What exactly has changed since Tinman left. Nothing, thats what. Infact things have got worse.

Yes, Tinman was in charge when things started to go badly and as a result most of this farce should be laid upon his shoulders. Mr So called Magic Johnson comes in, we get a lucky win at Brentford, and everybody thinks things will change! Well people wake up and smell the coffee!!

This little man is bringing in players on loan that are worse than some of the guys they are replacing. It must take a really ' special ' scouting network to achieve that!!!!!

I was initially excited by GJ appointment. Now I'm livid! What exactly has he done in the game to be given such a high standing in the lower leagues?

As far as I can see he took a Yeovil team that were'nt that bad in the first place and got them promoted. It's a bit like Alex McLeish at Rangers. He won the treble and was treated like a God by the rangers fans. There was just one problem with his achievement. It was Dick Advocat's team.

I've been trying to bite my lip til January, but with Swindon winning today and City proping up the division, I just couldn't hold out!

This club is in a shocking state of affairs. The man who, allegedly, make Yeovil into a winning team and, allegedly, made Latvia into one season wonders has done SOD ALL to rescue Bristol City.

What exactly has changed since Tinman left. Nothing, thats what. Infact things have got worse.

Yes, Tinman was in charge when things started to go badly and as a result most of this farce should be laid upon his shoulders. Mr So called Magic Johnson comes in, we get a lucky win at Brentford, and everybody thinks things will change! Well people wake up and smell the coffee!!

This little man is bringing in players on loan that are worse than some of the guys they are replacing. It must take a really ' special ' scouting network to achieve that!!!!!

I was initially excited by GJ appointment. Now I'm livid! What exactly has he done in the game to be given such a high standing in the lower leagues?

As far as I can see he took a Yeovil team that were'nt that bad in the first place and got them promoted. It's a bit like Alex McLeish at Rangers. He won the treble and was treated like a God by the rangers fans. There was just one problem with his achievement. It was Dick Advocat's team.

I've been trying to bite my lip til January, but with Swindon winning today and City proping up the division, I just couldn't hold out!

Looks like you are one of the first to react to us being rock bottom.Should be a colourful evening.

What made you excited about Johnson,s appointment when you didnt know why he was highly thought of?

Also you obviously never went to Brentford because we were anything but lucky.We creamed them,simple as that.

I am putting you in the fickle corner.

Agree with loan signings bit, will wait to see if this Noble boy is any cop and will reserve judgment on Savage, but as far as I can see we got one of the best, of the names being banded around at the time, of the boards 'shortlist'. We did muller Brentford and then Barnsley the following week. But something is obviously not right and it appears to have got bad before it will get better... I still believe we are to good to go down (or is it pray we're to good to go down)... Let's just wait to see what he brings in, or attempts, player wise in Jan... Though saying that don't think loan signings will be enough...

Looks like you are one of the first to react to us being rock bottom.Should be a colourful evening.

What made you excited about Johnson,s appointment when you didnt know why he was highly thought of?

Also you obviously never went to Brentford because we were anything but lucky.We creamed them,simple as that.

I am putting you in the fickle corner.

God! i'm agreeing with you about the Brentford game,so why change the team around so often? then say "don't judge me on this lot" Judging him now would be correct.

As it happens I did go to Brentford. To be honest the result and the performance there are totally irrelevant. Infact, it's more reason to be angry. They, as you put it, mullered Brentford and Barnsley, they Gary Johnson works his magic. Huh..Magic!!

As far as getting excited about GJ coming to the Gate, well, I would have been excited if my mum had become the next manager. Anything was better than what we had.

As far as being fickle is concerned, I couldn't agree less. I've sat through endless hours of dross served up by GJ's team, listened to dozens of interviews by GJ and to be totally honest I'm not impressed one tiny little bit. He talks the talk and finds every excuse not to walk the walk!! The old management, the players fitness, players leaving....on and on goes his list of excuses!!

I can't wait for January to come. Then he'll have NO excuses for himself or his hotch potch of a team.

I'm concerned that we're bottom. Who isn't. However, this isn't a knee jerk reaction to our latest position. It's been simmering away for weeks now.

If you think we're going to survive this season, your very much mistaken. If things don't change fast we're doomed!!!!

In fairness, Yeovil DID progress significantly with GJ.

Things have got worse but there has been 7 players in ON LOAN and 7 players out, one permanently, in the way of change. At least our league position's stabilised :whistle:

Tinman should be apportioned SOME of the blame and the win at Brentford WITH TINNIONS CRAP PLAYERS, wasn't lucky, it was deserved.

His brother deserves a lot of credit-Wonder if he's London & SE based :whistle:

Let it out old son, it's better than bursting :)

Archived