IGNORED

Dream Team

Big Red Rich

I've just had cable installed and sat down a couple of sundays ago to watch Dream Team on sky one. I havnt watched it in well over a year when i was at uni.

Can someone explain to me whats been going on? Wheres the gambling keeper? Wheres that 'up-him-self' midfielder who was trying to be signed by Villa?

And that Chairman, well chairwomen???? and any other minor details!

Also, what do you think of 'Bruce'!?!?

Cheers,

BRR

Just started watching the latest series and i hadnt watched it previously for a while.

The keeper, I think your o about Jamie Parker was killed, i don't know what of.

I'm not sure about the midfielder that you speak of but could be Carl Fletcher - He got transferred by the new chairwoman, and is now playing in saudi arabia.

The whole deal with the ownership of the club is that three peope think they have the right to own the club because it was given away to one lucky person who was sitting in the seat at the time.

These were 4 scousers who won becaus ethey bought their ticket on the black market.

Th eplayer for Harchester, forget his name had these seats and gave the tickets away but were lost.

And the third guy owns that seat with a season ticket and he didnt go to the game.

Jamie Parker, was in on a bet with Partick Doyle, he bet one mill that harchester would go down. JP kept letting in soft goals and was dropped karl fletcher was on fire so JP went into the changing rooms with a gun and held everyone hostage. He shot Karl wife and clyde connely was hiding in the toilets conveniently with a phone and rang the police. Tash parker convinced JP to come out and swat team shot him.

I might have missed somethings out, but anyway thats basially how he died.

Realistic or what?

I remember going to the MOTD exibtion at the NEC and meeting the cast of Dream Team, you know that argentinian that used to be on it, Rogriguess, in real life he has the most cockney accent I have ever heard unlike in the drama where he has that stong Argentinian accent. Also the lasy chairman who slept with him in the drama Alison King is in real life married to that old bloke off coronation street who played Des Barnes. Other stars to appear in the show include Helen Chamberlain of soccer AM and eddie royle who was murdered in Eastenders. Now am I sad or am I sad!!!!

Dream team is the best thing on TV!

Admittedly the earlier series were better but its still classic- there is nothing better than heading into college on the bus on monday morning and talking about the previous nights episode with my mates!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEE

an how emotional was Fletch's testimonial? :D good of mario melchiot to play though!

Archived