IGNORED

City Are Very Strong

zfc

They have to be to hold up all that cr*p in their division.Sorry couldn`t resist it.........

But how the hell are Port Vale 8th in your division?

Looking at the results between sides in your division and ours it looks as though Division Three is as weak as it has ever been.

No fear of us getting promotion,but I have a feeling Johnson will get it right the man is a class act.Its all about being patient though.

I'd love you lot to get promoted. Would be great to have the derby back! Always a special day.

I'm not too sure about GJ. What has he done in the past? Were the Yeovil team that gained two promotions his team? Or did he just inherit a winning side?

My jury is still out on him!!!

Did you mean 'Johnson is a crass act?' I presume you base that on his record at one team? A side who finished 2nd in the Conference before he took over and had higher gates than most Clubs at that level? Getting a side with their crowds into the Third Division hardly ranks as a miracle! Sorry, if his Managerial skills matched his ability for self-publicity, we would get promoted!

Did you mean 'Johnson is a crass act?' I presume you base that on his record at one team? A side who finished 2nd in the Conference before he took over and had higher gates than most Clubs at that level? Getting a side with their crowds into the Third Division hardly ranks as a miracle! Sorry, if his Managerial skills matched his ability for self-publicity, we would get promoted!

Sorry but I don't buy that. Gary Johnson improved that Yeovil side and the team that won promotion to your division was his team playing to his beliefs.It was only a few weeks ago that many on this forum would rather have seen Johnsons assistant at Yeovil take the City job I wonder if they feel the same today looking at Yeovils last 5 results.

Johnson was offered the managers job at both Derby and Coventry,clubs that are much bigger than Bristol City he was a sought after manager and his record does speak for itself.I think you should look more at the drinking culture which is obviously rife at your club and the bad attitude of players that come to Ashton Gate to earn easy money.

Johnson has taken on a hard job and you have players that are set in their ways with their "refuelling habits" and how they conduct themselves away from the club on matchdays.

I don't think City will get relegated for one second and once Johnson gets the players in he wants like Jevons etc then you will pull away from the relegation zone and slowly rebuild.

I still think as an ousider looking in getting rid of Danny Wilson is the biggest mistake Bristol City have ever made along with allowing Joe Jordan to go to Hearts back in 92/ 93.

They have to be to hold up all that cr*p in their division.Sorry couldn`t resist it.........

But how the hell are Port Vale 8th in your division?

Looking at the results between sides in your division and ours it looks as though Division Three is as weak as it has ever been.

go and write useless crap on your own forum you f####ng gashead

Minnows always raise themselves for bigger cup games, so it was no surprise you got a draw. Port Vale are poor though I agree, and it says little for this division.

You ask for patience? You don't know half of our lot do you Shane? Most of them seem to think promotion is a god given right

Sorry but I don't buy that. Gary Johnson improved that Yeovil side and the team that won promotion to your division was his team playing to his beliefs.It was only a few weeks ago that many on this forum would rather have seen Johnsons assistant at Yeovil take the City job I wonder if they feel the same today looking at Yeovils last 5 results.

Johnson was offered the managers job at both Derby and Coventry,clubs that are much bigger than Bristol City he was a sought after manager and his record does speak for itself.I think you should look more at the drinking culture which is obviously rife at your club and the bad attitude of players that come to Ashton Gate to earn easy money.

Johnson has taken on a hard job and you have players that are set in their ways with their "refuelling habits" and how they conduct themselves away from the club on matchdays.

I don't think City will get relegated for one second and once Johnson gets the players in he wants like Jevons etc then you will pull away from the relegation zone and slowly rebuild.

I still think as an ousider looking in getting rid of Danny Wilson is the biggest mistake Bristol City have ever made along with allowing Joe Jordan to go to Hearts back in 92/ 93.

Don't know about it being the biggest mistake EVER. It certainly wasn't a good descision of the recent past!!

Guest DrFaustus

Boys and girls, there is nothing wrong with coming last. Lord help us, many of you 'men' out there would love such a triumph.

See you next year ladies. :)

Archived