IGNORED

One Goal...part 2

Tinmansleftboot

So, we've gone through all the goals that you remember us scoring for a specific reason. Now, what about the goals against us. It maybe a lucky goal, a controversal goal or even a goal you almost felt deserved a clap.

I have two. One of them was at Wembley against Stoke. Their winner was a travesty. Sodding Ref!!

The other goal was Rory Fallons over head kick for Swindle a couple of seasons back. I almost clapped it!!!!

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

eastwoods against us a few weeks back and that chesterfield blokes

i also remember McLeods goal against us dunno what number it was but who cares it was between 1-7

the worst i've ever seen was in a home 3-3 draw with bournemouth in the p1ssing rain on a weeknight. tony thorpe got himself a hat-trick but what burned this match in my memory was one of their goals (and they're performance didn't deserve one goal, let alone three!).

it was a free kick in front of the ateyo, about 25 yards out. they lined it all up, we'd put our wall together and everything was fine when the ref blew his whistle. they took the kick, and as the ball was in the air the ref blew his whistle for some reason. everyone stopped ('playing to the whistle' and all), including phillips and the ball dropped into the net. and as phillip turned to throw the ball back out to the ref, he blew his whistle and gave the goal! everyone, all the bournemouth players included, looked totally dumbfounded! i was there with my ol' dad, the most mellow ciderhead you've ever seen, and he went mad! never seen him like it since! the most unbeliveable result i've ever seen, considering that goal and the other two soft ones we concided that night!

we was robbed!

So, we've gone through all the goals that you remember us scoring for a specific reason. Now, what about the goals against us. It maybe a lucky goal, a controversal goal or even a goal you almost felt deserved a clap.

I have two. One of them was at Wembley against Stoke. Their winner was a travesty. Sodding Ref!!

Sodding Carey, arguing the toss with the ref while the free kick was being taken.

Free kick for Everton at Ashton Gate five or six years ago in the FA Cup, after City had done everything but score. Well taken, but a heartbreaker.

Kevin Phillips 90th minute penalty at the gate where we lost 1-0, never a bloody penalty :@.

Is that the one when Scott Davidson ran onto the pitch to argue with the ref?

Is that the one when Scott Davidson ran onto the pitch to argue with the ref?

It was indeed.

My one as to be the damn brighton playoff final match when Leon Knight scored that pen. Coles wouldn't have fouled the guy if he wernt pulled back to start with.

My mate who's a brighton fan said that we deserved to win that game, i'd have agreed with him if we sent a squad with more than 1 striker, and actually played well.

:@ :@ :@ :@

Archived