IGNORED

Christmas

Brianred

Guest DrFaustus

A settled team showing they want it! and?

Brian, do you also believe in the immaculate conception? That was a miracle to compare with your dream!

I'll have a crate of Katy and thank you for asking.

Brian, do you also believe in the immaculate conception? That was a miracle to compare with your dream!

Good Lord Faustus, don't start bringing up Christian theology on here. Most people on here would think that the immaculate conception was a new skin moisturiser.

Guest DrFaustus

Good Lord Faustus, don't start bringing up Christian theology on here. Most people on here would think that the immaculate conception was a new skin moisturiser.

Ha ha ha ha. Very good!

That Mary Magdalene was a bit of a goer eh?

Well Doc, with all this artificial insemination , miracles can happen. So i'm thinking if City can get samples off world class players and pay a few women to carry for nine months we could start a young academy. Hope your Getting your mouth around Katy. Have a good christmas .

Guest DrFaustus

Well Doc, with all this artificial insemination , miracles can happen. So i'm thinking if City can get samples off world class players and pay a few women to carry for nine months we could start a young academy. Hope your Getting your mouth around Katy. Have a good christmas .

A sort of 'Bash one off for the City' jamboree? Maybe your new supporters trust could organise the event? Who knows, some err...members may want to assist in the extraction of the donations?

i'm just going to have a suck on Katy now Brian. A very merry Christmas to you too sir.

You wouldnt need immaculate conception your side of the river Dr F, as all the girls put out on the first date anyway. :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

You wouldnt need immaculate conception your side of the river Dr F, as all the girls put out on the first date anyway. :dance:

True. On my side of the river, the girls are all slappers. :)

Regards, South-East Bristol Pirate.

Archived