IGNORED

Free Polo Shirts

red angler

I haven't been down yet to be honest mate.

I went in the shop the other week, and to be honest there nothing that I want in there (apart from maybe a towel :pinch: ), so I will probably be getting my shirt anyway. If the kit designs/material are anything to go by though, I shall probably be wearing it to work where it will get covered in paint, caulk and gawd knows what else - Then it will fall apart in a few weeks time!!!

I haven't been down yet to be honest mate.

I went in the shop the other week, and to be honest there nothing that I want in there (apart from maybe a towel :pinch: ), so I will probably be getting my shirt anyway. If the kit designs/material are anything to go by though, I shall probably be wearing it to work where it will get covered in paint, caulk and gawd knows what else - Then it will fall apart in a few weeks time!!!

A few weeks! you lucky git!

will get mine today but my girlfriend had the vouchers instead.

she had a mouse mat and a calender.

the calender will be out of date soon but who cares.

Don't people look at her funny when she goes out of the house wearing a mouse mat and a calendar? hehe. Sorry i think the nerves are setting in for tonights game already and my mind is slightly leaving me.

Don't people look at her funny when she goes out of the house wearing a mouse mat and a calendar? hehe. Sorry i think the nerves are setting in for tonights game already and my mind is slightly leaving me.

no it is the mouse that she wears that she gets funny looks :blink:

Archived