IGNORED

If John Ward Were Appointed.....

Keepers Ball

Guest Harry Dolman

...we would'nt be in such crap right now.

Cue vitriol......... :laugh:

If John Ward, Lennie Lawrence, Martin Allen, Dennis Wise, Dave Bassett etc etc ad nauseum were appointed the truth is none of us have the remotest idea where we would be now. Or is it your power to see these things what makes you suicidal ??

Maybe so but matters don't help when some numpty comes into the club slagging players off, wasting loan sighnings on crap and prefering a "Brazilian Goalkeeper" (in which in my opinion Brazil have never had a decent keeper)

you obviously were not at Doncaster last week then?? this guy kepth the score respectable

If John Ward, Lennie Lawrence, Martin Allen, Dennis Wise, Dave Bassett etc etc ad nauseum were appointed the truth is none of us have the remotest idea where we would be now. Or is it your power to see these things what makes you suicidal ??

Another good point but then Ward is a "Man-Manager" which helps.

you obviously were not at Doncaster last week then?? this guy kepth the score respectable

And Phillips has saved our skin by the dozen

Guest Harry Dolman

Another good point but then Ward is a "Man-Manager" which helps.

And Phillips has saved our skin by the dozen

How do you know Johnson is or isn't a man manager ?? If you looked at the best man managers in the game, all would have had players that were beyond managing. Why was Johnson a decent man manager in Yeovil, but rubbish 40 miles up the road in Bristol - it defies belief ??

I always thought of Ward as a "nice guy" - Tinnion played the nice guy this season & it took him all the way to Aldershot.

Our division 1 campaign under Ward started with Hewlett & Hutchings in midfield and Watts & Dyche centre backs. What a shocking backbone to the team for that level? He also went on to say he had run out of ideas and didnt know what to do!! Who remembers Ipswich away when he asked Tinnion to man mark Kieron Dyer? I am grateful for what Ward did but he is not a manager who can take us to where we all want to be.

Very true.You ahve a good point there.

John Ward was treated very badly back then.

John Ward admitted he didn't know what to do next and then WALKED OUT on the club. Benny was never supposed to be first team coach, he was supposed to work with the younger players - Jim Brennan anyone?

Ward is the past not the future - jury remains out as to whether that is also true of Johnson

Our division 1 campaign under Ward started with Hewlett & Hutchings in midfield and Watts & Dyche centre backs. What a shocking backbone to the team for that level? He also went on to say he had run out of ideas and didnt know what to do!! Who remembers Ipswich away when he asked Tinnion to man mark Kieron Dyer? I am grateful for what Ward did but he is not a manager who can take us to where we all want to be.

Yep the exact Sean Dyche who played god knows how many games after he left us for Watford in Division 1. oohh hang on and the same Matt Hewlett that played countless games for Swindon when they were either at the same level as us or above.

Unfortunately at Ashton Gate we all h

have to have someone to blame, and god knows we've blamed afew in the past who have proved us wrong

Maybe so but matters don't help when some numpty comes into the club slagging players off, wasting loan sighnings on crap and prefering a "Brazilian Goalkeeper" (in which in my opinion Brazil have never had a decent keeper)

Thank god we haven't got Dida, he's the worst!

Considering half the fans wanted that Basso to have a go, you can hardly use that as criticism of the 'numpty'.

Not sure about him slagging players off, but I wish he'd publicly ridicule you in retribution for your knee-jerk whining.

Archived