IGNORED

Gazza Sacked

southy354

The blokes a waste of space

wernt he tinman's best mate at Newcastle??? shows when u play at newcastle, you have problems in footy management. :doh:

anyway. Just watched it on Sky Sports News, and this story has dominated the Portsmouth vs Southampton management one. Publicity stunt????

Gazza said that his team and his coaching staff said there were no problems with him, as much as i admired gazza's on the pitch ability, unless the people he mentioned come out and say it, it is the only way i'll believe it. I wouldn't go so far to say that he's rat-arsed. I'd say merry....

He's been released on bail pending further enquiries. It's a shame he can't keep of the booze. Anyone who has a drink problem is not a waste of space, they just need to get of the booze and they'll have more chance of making the most of their gifts.

Good luck Gazza, I hope you can overcome your illness and have a happy life in football or anything else you get involved in. Your in a position where you can make a difference if you can just stay away from booze!! :grr::chant6ez:

I know Gazza won't read this by the way, but I started so i finished! :englandsmile4wf:

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Cheers mate. It's good to know that even people who don't like us want us to do well. Good on you!

Once Gazza has completed his apprenticeship by taking Swindon to our rightful home in the premiership i expect he will take England to another world cup win.

Go on Gazza!

Cheers mate. It's good to know that even people who don't like us want us to do well. Good on you!

Once Gazza has completed his apprenticeship by taking Swindon to our rightful home in the premiership i expect he will take England to another world cup win.

Go on Gazza!

you talk such crap it is unbelieveable!

Archived