IGNORED

Woodman

Brianred

hope he plays well against Bradford and shows us he is up for it. He can make the LB position his own, if he shows us he can play! He will only have himself to blame if the fans turn on him if he fails. GJ stated that he is fighting fit after sitting on the BENCH at Torquay, we will see! I for one am not a fan of his, yet he has the chance to change my mind. I hope others give him a final chance?

hope he plays well against Bradford and shows us he is up for it. He can make the LB position his own, if he shows us he can play! He will only have himself to blame if the fans turn on him if he fails. GJ stated that he is fighting fit after sitting on the BENCH at Torquay, we will see! I for one am not a fan of his, yet he has the chance to change my mind. I hope others give him a final chance?

I though that when he replaced Golbourne earlier in the season he could have his last chance, and whilst he started off reasonably, his performances began to deteriate.

If he plays tomorrow, I at least want effort and evidence of his desire to play for our beloved club.

I though that when he replaced Golbourne earlier in the season he could have his last chance, and whilst he started off reasonably, his performances began to deteriate.

If he plays tomorrow, I at least want effort and evidence of his desire to play for our beloved club.

Gj said on rad Bris tonight he's playing!

I hope others give him a final chance?

You got no chance mate

Even if woody gets man of the match

there will be fans saying that he played crap

There are to many city fans who will not give certain

players credit even if it they deserve it

ie Myself with Carey

in my eyes he is,and always has been

a waste of space

A defender who cant tackle and wont put

his body on the line for the club :@

Archived