IGNORED

Bradford Discount

Brianred

just read on bradford forum that they have had to cancel there only supporters coach, for the game tomorrow. Reason being City have given £5 discount to home but not away supporters. They are unhappy, but say City are entitled to do this. Doncaster gave into the away fans when they gave reductions against us, so why cant we do the same for Bradford? am i missing something? :dunno:

• Admin

just read on bradford forum that they have had to cancel there only supporters coach, for the game tomorrow. Reason being City have given £5 discount to home but not away supporters. They are unhappy, but say City are entitled to do this. Doncaster gave into the away fans when they gave reductions against us, so why cant we do the same for Bradford? am i missing something? :dunno:

If that is correct than Steve / Colin whoever made the decision should hange their head in shame !

After all there probably would only been a few hundred anyway !, we should have done it similar to what happened at Swindon where tickets for the one stand were cheaper up front...

Another great off-field PR disaster! Lets face it, even 50 fans turning up at £5 discount gives more revenue than 20 paying full price, and helps create an atmosphere. City did all they could to get our fans reduced prices at Doncaster, then refuse to do it for Bradford. Shame on City!

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Whether City should have reduced away prices or not is irrelevent, how can you base your decision to travel down from Yorkshire on saving a fiver?

I mean what does a fiver buy these days? A pint & a half in a city centre pub!

• Admin

what a joke. Typical City........selfish.

Plus, not wishing to sound petty, but us season ticket holders....what do we get for topmmorow nights game?? we don't benefit from this discount

We get the joy of knowing we have many more painful times ahead !

Some kind of initative required and incentive to get our home fans back in there seats let alone the away fans;

but wait they will be able to fit the away fans in the police box soon leaving the East End completely empty ;for us :D:dance::):dance:

Plus, not wishing to sound petty, but us season ticket holders....what do we get for topmmorow nights game?? we don't benefit from this discount

Two extra Bradford goals thrown in for your enjoyment!

You get that good feeling that you have paid up front to help get us where we are today :cool:

Guest redphilc

Doncaster gave into the away fans when they gave reductions against us, so why cant we do the same for Bradford? am i missing something? :dunno:

That was because of police advice. You know what City fans a like.......

But still it is a tad out of order to charge them full price. I suspect some of them may go in the home end as a result? More fool them.

Archived