IGNORED

Frustration

NailseaRed

Would i be lynched tonight if i aimed my frustration at GJ at the end of the game if we lose? Surely it's only fair. He aims his at the players saying he's going to shift them all out because they're not performing, so surely it's fair for us to warn GJ that we'll get on his back if he doesn't start performing?

yep, blame the chairman, blame the manager, but for gods sake don't blame or boo the players. after all this mess isnt the fault of the players is i?!?!??! they only go out on to the pitch and defend poorly and generally offer no fight for last 8 games that see us in the worst run of results in our history :@

i played a bit of rugby in the past and when i have been criticised by my coach or dropped, i'd go out the following week, be it in the side below or wherever and give everything to prove the coach wrong. not skulk around feeling sorry for myself. and i played for free, not for a couple of grand a week or whatever. the worlds gone mad. bill shankly said, i think, that football is a simple game didnt he?? so when the players go out on the pitch they should be able to organise themselves into more of a cohesive unit even if they don't believe in the mananager. but they don't, because they don't care passionately enough about the club (i know there are exceptions to this in some cases e.g. brooker). end of!!!

yep, blame the chairman, blame the manager, but for gods sake don't blame or boo the players. after all this mess isnt the fault of the players is i?!?!??! they only go out on to the pitch and defend poorly and generally offer no fight for last 8 games that see us in the worst run of results in our history :@

So the manager has no role in our results?!

Yes the manager has a role but he hasnt been here as long as the overpaid under performing players.

took the words out of my mouth!!!! the manager has a role, but the way we have been playing lately is disgusting. the point i am trying to make is that even without a manager they should be performing better. they have to stand up and be counted like real men, and not hide behind the alleged failings of others. we can support them from the stand, as i do, but they are the ones with our clubs future in their hands, they cross teh white line as it were, and it hurts me like hell when they play like they don't give a monkeys.

took the words out of my mouth!!!! the manager has a role, but the way we have been playing lately is disgusting. the point i am trying to make is that even without a manager they should be performing better. they have to stand up and be counted like real men, and not hide behind the alleged failings of others. we can support them from the stand, as i do, but they are the ones with our clubs future in their hands, they cross teh white line as it were, and it hurts me like hell when they play like they don't give a monkeys.

So if we start winning it won't be anything to do with Johnson?

Would i be lynched tonight if i aimed my frustration at GJ at the end of the game if we lose? Surely it's only fair. He aims his at the players saying he's going to shift them all out because they're not performing, so surely it's fair for us to warn GJ that we'll get on his back if he doesn't start performing?

Maybe you could throw some hand grenades around and see how GJ treats them. Or you could throw the manager's armband on the pitch and invite any of the coaching staff to pick it up.

No, hang on, that would just be de-motivating, wouldn't it? :dunno:

So if we start winning it won't be anything to do with Johnson?

Again, The manager has only been in charge for a short spell. The players have been serving up poor football and lack of application all season, if we turn it around and stay up I would say that the manager has to take some credit for that.

If however we are relegated then the manager IMO should have had enough to time to sqeeze enough out of this squad and with his own additions to have made a difference.

Its a bit of non question for me really, I don't ever scream abuse at anyone, don't feel the need to boo as I cant see how that helps any situation.

If I don't like what I have seen I leave as soon as the whistle blows, At the end of the season I may feel differently if the squad have failed to stay in this divison I think most players in the side would accept booing etc at that point but for me I wont be booing players as I don't think players who don't deserve the abuse understand that I'm not aiming it at them.

I think that makes sense ?!

I wont scream and shout at the end if it's crap, i would have left long before that! but hopefully i will be clapping them off,with a smile :)

Archived