IGNORED

Noise And Confussion - Cardiff

Hello People,

I remember a thread a few months ago about people who had tickets for Noise and confussion for this saturday in the millinium stadium,

After checking the Trainline, apparently the last train back to bristol is around 2100 ish so was just wondering how other people our getting back from Cardiff saturday night ?????

Thanks

PC(CA)

Hello People,

I remember a thread a few months ago about people who had tickets for Noise and confussion for this saturday in the millinium stadium,

After checking the Trainline, apparently the last train back to bristol is around 2100 ish so was just wondering how other people our getting back from Cardiff saturday night ?????

Thanks

PC(CA)

Driving and using the park and ride.

I'm driving up really early with some mates, then we're guna drive back that night. OMG i can't wait!!! Going to be unbelievable!

I presume you guys will want to get there early like us so to get to the front...? The doors open at 12 don't they? What time will you all get to the mill. stad.?

OASIS! OASIS! OASIS! :Music10:

we're getting to wetherspoons temple meads for a breakfast, assuming they still open early, then train to bahhdiff for about 11.

wont be bothering to get to the front till oasis, saw stereophonics there twice and its always been quite easy.

just hope the bars don't have massive queues.

can hear the 'liam' chants now!!

Myself and Private Cider (Cider Army) got inside just in time to see The Subways play. Subways and Coral were good but I though Razorlight were superb. I'm not a massive Foo Fighters fan but was still impressed by their set. Oasis were brilliant, they played just the right amount of old material and stuff off the latest album. Champagne Supernova and Rock 'N' Roll Star were the highlights for me.

Masterplan was incredible and not expected! I was on my mate's shoulders for it, so that made it special, seeing the whole stadium and everyone singing. The Subways were absolutely first class in my opinion, they blew me away. Coral were OK, but apart from dreaming of you, nothing that special. Razorlight were great and OMG how mad was it for the Foos!? I literally had no energy left after that. Oasis were fantastic apart from a few feedback problems and no supersonic again! Going to see them again in Belfast next week!! :w00t:

Incredible day, won't forget it for a while!

Guest Mr Brightside

Did any of you get back to bristol on the night thow? i got a bus from the station to newport, then a taxi back to bristol.

I got a phone call in the morning from me sis, saying did i want to go.....10th defeat(my thought at the time) or noise and confsion, the decision was obviouse. What a day! :dance:

Did any of you get back to bristol on the night thow? i got a bus from the station to newport, then a taxi back to bristol.

I got a phone call in the morning from me sis, saying did i want to go.....10th defeat(my thought at the time) or noise and confsion, the decision was obviouse. What a day! :dance:

train there without getting a ticket, haha no one even questioned us.

taxi back between 5 of us worked out at 14 quid each.

souuuund!!

edit: got back to ashton at 3 i nthe morning after drinking in the cardiff wetherspoons, and getting a really weird kebab.

Glad to hear everyone was impressed with the Subways. I met the lead singer Billy at a gig a few weeks ago and he's a top guy. Didn't think they'd be able to pull it off in front of a stadium crowd but by all accounts they did - so well done to them!

I've seen them a few times. Don't really like them but the girl is pretty fit. Shame she's never hit the right note in her life.

Could have given a few of you a lift.

Guest Mr Brightside

Could have given a few of you a lift.

cheer's mate, me sis did not know anyone that could (dunno why?) and all my mates live bridgwater and would be too tight to come and fetch us. cheers thow, maybe the next gig or somthing like.

cheer's mate, me sis did not know anyone that could (dunno why?) and all my mates live bridgwater and would be too tight to come and fetch us. cheers thow, maybe the next gig or somthing like.

Yeah give me a shout - we go over to cardiff for a fair few gigs - think we are seeing Trivium over there in March.

Guest Mr Brightside

Yeah give me a shout - we go over to cardiff for a fair few gigs - think we are seeing Trivium over there in March.

Thank's, on that note, the band Trivium was voted as the best album of 2005 in kerrang magazine and i was wondering who they are simaliar to? because i might buy the album.

Thank's, on that note, the band Trivium was voted as the best album of 2005 in kerrang magazine and i was wondering who they are simaliar to? because i might buy the album.

I find it difficult to compare bands, but it was rightly voted Album of 2005, in Metal/Rock circles, and the band they (Kerrang) use a lot when talking about Trivium is Metallica.

Archived