IGNORED

Away Fans Tonight

madmax

Guest sprout1883

Just seen that Bradford have cancelled their official coaches tonight due to lack of interest.

You never know, we might....just might....out sing the away fans! :chant6ez:

MM

you might also get a really poo crowd despite the ticket reductions.

At least you hafe the "7500" trusty ones

you might also get a really poo crowd despite the ticket reductions.

At least you hafe the "7500" trusty ones

hhhhmmmm

Wrexham - 5,730

Rochdale - 6,042

Barnet - 5,096

and

Northampton - 6,912 (carefull)

Now let me look at Bristol Rugby Clubs attendances, not bad, average 7,500.

At least we can get 7,500 pal, you struggle to get 6,500, not really in a position to comment are you Mr Sag?

MM

Guest sprout1883

hhhhmmmm

Wrexham - 5,730

Rochdale - 6,042

Barnet - 5,096

and

Northampton - 6,912 (carefull)

Now let me look at Bristol Rugby Clubs attendances, not bad, average 7,500.

At least we can get 7,500 pal, you struggle to get 6,500, not really in a position to comment are you Mr Sag?

MM

that's rich when you had less then 4000 of your own for a game evryone had to pay on the gate for.

Who knows what the real figures are as your club admits it puts out false figures by using all tickets sold whether used or not

that's rich when you had less then 4000 of your own for a game evryone had to pay on the gate for.

Who knows what the real figures are as your club admits it puts out false figures by using all tickets sold whether used or not

Cup game sunshine, Cup game.

We'll get more than 6,500 thats for sure matey.

God I don't know, these Sags that come on here preaching ! :city::city::city:

MM

You must have just missed the mini bus to stockport,how loyal a ture gas head. :englandsmile4wf:

I think you will find its probably what most clubs do count all tickets sold whether used or not.

Archived