IGNORED

Gary Johnson?

Andy082005

Serioulsly, what does the jury say on this bloke? 9 defeats on the bounce, look worse then what we did under Tinnion? comments?

Sounds like we got a performance tonight but not the quality/luck in front of either goal. Something to build on in one sense at least.

Can anyone let us know what Stewart was doing when he wasn't being caught offside? (which is all I heard of him on BCFC World commentary)

the performance was certinaly there but we need a finisher so badly. The strikers our just not good enough. Stewart has done nothing in the last 10 games. I really am getting worried for our football club

Get a grip. Stewart hardly put a pass astray and had little service. OH.............and Bass Savage is more a worthy striker than Marcus..................GJ has lost it completely.'

We were totally dominating the game before we made changes.

Could of been good for the club, but has made one enormous mistake with his hand grenade, and telling the players in October that they will be on there bikes come January.

What incentive have the players got to dig in and push the club forward???

and don't tell me there own careers, because if bas savage can get a contract to play then there is still hope for me at 39 and with a repaired cruciate and bacon sandwich belly.

And when the window opens in January it will be too late, anyone who thinks otherwise is living in cloud cookoo land, we are going to be relegated.

Guest indefatigueable

The team looked better but still a good few players short, just hoping January isnt a false promise and we bring in quality, otherwise we're going down with out a fight

were rubbish

I have gave GJ time, but after tonight I think my decision is made. After, IMO useless loanies, the subs tonight totally swung the game for us. We went from attacking non stop, to shut up shop. I am still dazed why he made those subs when with a little patience, the goals would have come. If he is given money in January, I am not looking forward to his future signings which can save us frm the drop.

We certainly didn;t deserve to lose.

that doesnt matter! we lost and we're bottom of the league!

we've just got to hope he brings in some quality players during Jan, which isnt likely considoring our position and hope he can turn it round!

But if he plans on bringing in a few Yeovil players i fear we could be in even bigger trouble!

afterall they arent doing to well and can't honestly add more to our squad!

I beleive the playoffs are still a possibility but only if the right players are brought in, e.g. no more Sankofa's, youga etc!!!!

Sounds like we got a performance tonight but not the quality/luck in front of either goal. Something to build on in one sense at least.

Can anyone let us know what Stewart was doing when he wasn't being caught offside? (which is all I heard of him on BCFC World commentary)

Agree with the first sentence.

Stewart was busy making intelligent runs that noone had the vision to see, Brooker missed through balls to him countless times. Out of the times he was caught offside tonight I blame him for one of them when he missed the defence stepping up, the rest was down to the passer waiting far too long to release the ball.

Nibor

Could of been good for the club, but has made one enormous mistake with his hand grenade, and telling the players in October that they will be on there bikes come January.

What incentive have the players got to dig in and push the club forward???

and don't tell me there own careers, because if bas savage can get a contract to play then there is still hope for me at 39 and with a repaired cruciate and bacon sandwich belly.

And when the window opens in January it will be too late, anyone who thinks otherwise is living in cloud cookoo land, we are going to be relegated.

Spot on................since the hand grenade................loan players have been used...added no benefit and now Gary is reverting back to the original lads bought in by Tins (who probably have no respect for GJ after his outburst). It may have worked at Yeovil but we aint a promoted conference set up !

GJ lost it when he did his hand grenades. We won 3 out of 4 using existing players, had a run of 8 defeats and mediocre performances using various loaness, tonight, back to square one and great improvement. He mucked around with the team, and I think results speak volumes.

Add a decent left midfielder, so that Luke can move back inside, someone to play alongside Brooker, and more depth on the flanks and up front, and we have a side capable of getting out of this mess. The midfield needs an outlet, simple as that. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we will get more centre-backs and central midfielders, and nothing where we need it.

Finally, did anyone else think Tins comments rang true tonight????

GJ lost it when he did his hand grenades. We won 3 out of 4 using existing players, had a run of 8 defeats and mediocre performances using various loaness, tonight, back to square one and great improvement. He mucked around with the team, and I think results speak volumes.

Add a decent left midfielder, so that Luke can move back inside, someone to play alongside Brooker, and more depth on the flanks and up front, and we have a side capable of getting out of this mess. The midfield needs an outlet, simple as that. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we will get more centre-backs and central midfielders, and nothing where we need it.

Finally, did anyone else think Tins comments rang true tonight????

You could have a point.Whether we think Brian Tinnion was a good manager or not you can be damned sure we would'nt have lost 8 on the bounce.

Gotta say GJ subs baffled me, why change things when at 60 odd mins

We were by far the superior team. I really don't know why Johnson changed it, we were playing well, on top - surely a goal would've come soon enough. Ultimately i believe that if he had not made the subs, we would have took something from the game.

Archived