IGNORED

January

sbl800

Anyone remember the group Pilot and their hit "January" January sick and tired

youve been hanging on me

You make me sad with your eyes,

Youre TELLING ME LIES.

don't go, don't go.

Will January come and nothing change. Even with loan signings as someone else mentioned it will take time to gell a side together.The losses on the pitch look set to continue. This club by January could be even futher in debt with lower attendances, less income.This truly is a downward spiral. Is Johnson just hanging on until January to move on. Are we being fed lies. Or will January suddenly become a magical month. He must be demoralised by now.The fans have done their best to raise the team to no avail.Now should we be singing please go please go.I think the Pilot lyrics are poignant!

Anyone remember the group Pilot and their hit "January" January sick and tired

youve been hanging on me

You make me sad with your eyes,

Youre TELLING ME LIES.

don't go, don't go.

Will January come and nothing change. Even with loan signings as someone else mentioned it will take time to gell a side together.The losses on the pitch look set to continue. This club by January could be even futher in debt with lower attendances, less income.This truly is a downward spiral. Is Johnson just hanging on until January to move on. Are we being fed lies. Or will January suddenly become a magical month. He must be demoralised by now.The fans have done their best to raise the team to no avail.Now should we be singing please go please go.I think the Pilot lyrics are poignant!

Well can you change those lyrics to go go go

Archived