IGNORED

For The 3rd Time This Week...

beaverface

... I will say that Roberts is not a right winger. I was moaned at because I thought he dilly's and dally's but after that performance on the right wing I'm justified in having my concerns.

Approx. 10 of the 12 times he was left to beat one defender, the defender always came out on top, and in the few instances he did beat his man the crossing or final ball was terrible.

We need players who can give service to the front men and to me, the right wing position needs to be looked at urgently and someone needs to be brought ASAP.

There is absolutely no-one at Bristol City who can do the required job and the sooner Wilson realises that, the better.

Another point, why did we keep lumping the ball forward, is it because of Wilsons instructions, or is it because the midfield is so poor in quality that we have to bypass it? Either way Wilson is accountable and he needs to address it now, either we get back to basics and start to play proper football, or Wilson should do the honourable thing. Time is running out and I'm getting fed up of the players saying the season starts today just before every game. :Rage:

I have an idea, why don't we play Kevin "I can't be bothered" Amankwaah on the right instead shall we? :D

Roberts caused more problems in 10 minutes than Kevin did in the 40 he was on the field. There is nobody else good enough to play right midfield, so until we find somebody I expect Roberts will be starting there for a while.

I have an idea, why don't we play Kevin "I can't be bothered" Amankwaah on the right instead shall we?  :D

Roberts caused more problems in 10 minutes than Kevin did in the 40 he was on the field. There is nobody else good enough to play right midfield, so until we find somebody I expect Roberts will be starting there for a while.

No argument, Amankwaah was completely useless. As for Roberts causing problems you must be having a laugh. I cannot remember one decent shot or cross, I cannot even remember him taking on any defenders to create room for anyone else. ROBERTS IS OUT OF HIS DEPTH ON THE RIGHT.

There is no one in the club who can fill this position adequately enough, and it needs to be addressed RIGHT NOW!

Guest redcard
Approx. 10 of the 12 times he was left to beat one defender, the defender always came out on top, and in the few instances he did beat his man the crossing or final ball was terrible.

We need players who can give service to the front men and to me, the right wing position needs to be looked at urgently and someone needs to be brought ASAP.

I think we stuggle to play 3-5-2 we no longer have quality wingbacks now Murray has moved on. When we launch an attack from the wide areas paying this formation it is always one v one, when playing 4-4-2 we attack down the flanks with two players ie Roberts and Carey, Brown and Bell, our players seem so much more comfortable playing 4-4-2 we have to play to our strengths!!!

Archived