IGNORED

Substitiutions Lost Us The Game

XBOXMAN69

Personally I thought the substitutions lost us the game. Why did he take off Wilkshire? The guy was probably the best player on the pitch! :blink:

We lost all shape when Wilkshire and Stewart went off, and as for Savage he looked like he was having trouble seeing his own feet! How tall??!!

Personally I thought the substitutions lost us the game. Why did he take off Wilkshire? The guy was probably the best player on the pitch! :blink:

We lost all shape when Wilkshire and Stewart went off, and as for Savage he looked like he was having trouble seeing his own feet! How tall??!!

According to the main site wilkshire had a hamstring twinge so he took him off

totally agree, it went downhill after the subs.

Savage can't be the best forward we have at this club, its ridiculous.

Wilkshire was holding his hamstring as he came off.....

Guest Harry Dolman

It was the best 70 minutes of football we've seen for 2 months, so what's GJ do....? Make 3 quick subs and we go to pot, does make me wonder.?????

What exactly does it make you wonder ??

Does it make you wonder why he didn't keep Wilkshire on, thus exacerbate his hamstring & then 1 of our best players misses far more games than necessary ??

Does it make you wonder why he didn't perserve with Russell, despite him having blurred vision (a potential sign of concussion) which a) would make him struggle to pass the ball well & b) could be extremely dangerous for the player ???????

Archived