IGNORED

Bas Savage - He Can't Honestly Be A Footballer?

Sticks

Did they pick Bas Savage up on the way to the ground as they were short of players. Is this the sort of player Gj will be signing in January. I know he only had 20 mins but the guy is a joke, clumsy, unskillful, looked completely out of place. I'm fully behind the team (except him) he is an embarassment to the red shirt and will get a lot of stick at away grounds

Guest Mr Brightside

i do question some of the qaulity of johnson's signings.

honestly who is going to whant to join a team bottom of the league in january, because i can't see anyone decent joining us.

Did they pick Bas Savage up on the way to the ground as they were short of players. Is this the sort of player Gj will be signing in January. I know he only had 20 mins but the guy is a joke, clumsy, unskillful, looked completely out of place. I'm fully behind the team (except him) he is an embarassment to the red shirt and will get a lot of stick at away grounds

what did he do wrong??

i do question some of the qaulity of johnson's signings.

honestly who is going to whant to join a team bottom of the league in january, because i can't see anyone decent joining us.

Johnson likes "big-uns" so we can all look forward to seeing the team develop without any pace in it. Any fool can surely see that we lack pace up front and a look at Brooker's performance alongside the pacy Lita last season would only confirm that. Unfortunately the two people who have mattered most this season have both managed to miss that minor point.

What did he do right?

I do wonder how people like that can become pros! What was it that made a team give him pro contract? Is height everything?

I seem to remember that all but one of his passes found their target. I recall he won a corner after squeezing his way into the box. His physical presence gave the team another dimension. There, I've answered your question. You answer mine:

What part of his performance last night (if indeed you watched the game) warranted being slagged off?

I seem to remember that all but one of his passes found their target. I recall he won a corner after squeezing his way into the box. His physical presence gave the team another dimension. There, I've answered your question. You answer mine:

What part of his performance last night (if indeed you watched the game) warranted being slagged off?

We'll see over the next few games :laugh:

We'll see over the next few games :laugh:

So you slag players off in advance of their deserving it do you, that's impressive foresight? Why the laughter smiley? You failed to put up an argument. :doh:

Why do so many people come on here just to abuse players/manager/chairman without a serious point to make?

So you slag players off in advance of their deserving it do you, that's impressive foresight? Why the laughter smiley? You failed to put up an argument. :doh:

Why do so many people come on here just to abuse players/manager/chairman without a serious point to make?

I'm not abusing the players, that was not abuse!

I'm giving my opinion on what i think of the player, yes ive only seen 20mins of him but sometimes you can just tell! fair play to him if he proves me wrong(and i hope he does) but i can't seen it happening.

He didn't do much wrong as you've pointed out, but your argument for things he did well wasn't very impressive.

He just looks clumsy

I'm not abusing the players, that was not abuse!

I'm giving my opinion on what i think of the player, yes ive only seen 20mins of him but sometimes you can just tell! fair play to him if he proves me wrong(and i hope he does) but i can't seen it happening.

He didn't do much wrong as you've pointed out, but your argument for things he did well wasn't very impressive.

He just looks clumsy

You said you were amazed that he was a pro footballer based on 20 mins in which you admit he did alright in!

I confess that I don't think he's going to prove to be an inspired signing, but I just don't like unnecessary negativity, it always winds me up.

He might be a useful sub/cover for Brooks, but nothing more I'd imagine. Hopefully Johnson's got a lightening quick goalscorer lined up for January.

You said you were amazed that he was a pro footballer based on 20 mins in which you admit he did alright in!

I confess that I don't think he's going to prove to be an inspired signing, but I just don't like unnecessary negativity, it always winds me up.

He might be a useful sub/cover for Brooks, but nothing more I'd imagine. Hopefully Johnson's got a lightening quick goalscorer lined up for January.

I also hate unnecessary negativity as there is far to much of it on here at the moment. But i don't think i was being negative, it was more of a mickey take!

At least I'm trying to have a chuckle, which can't be said about some people on this forum at the moment!

What does that matter? Some City fans just need to be having a go at someone. He's just the latest convenient scapegoat.

Which is why they deserve to tolerate some of my persistent arguing. I admit it's usually in vain.

Ahh well if you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

...that Brooker's rubbish; a passionless, effortless waster!!

Archived