IGNORED

If You Didn't Support City

Tinmansleftboot

I've mentioned this before and didn't really get a response I considered to be neutral.

If you were looking at our situation from the outside do you think "That Bristol City are in trouble" Or would you think " That Bristol City are too good to go down".

I have to be honest and take the former of the two options!!! DOOOMMMM

I can't see you in League 2 if I'm honest. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see you in there.

If you go down it'll be the mother of all cock-ups by your club. But you know that.

As FourFourTwo says you

suffer "Perennial underachievement" and have a "stubborn refusal to get promoted"

But surely that doesn't mean you're so stubborn you'll go down!

Guest SteveinNC

Yep! I am afraid we are going down. I see no way out. January, and GJ's "new" signings will amount to nothing. We are just too far in the hole to pull away. I still think GJ is the man to get us out this mess eventually, but I hate to think of us going backward before we can go forward. We will finish bottom.

If we don't come straight back up next season, GJ will have failed, his reputation in tatters. Then he must go!

My daughter has just spent 3 days having interviews for university selection, and has spent all the free time with 15 or so other hopefuls from around the country.

Many football suporters included. Bristol City are a well-known club, even amongst those who supported Premiership clubs.

Funnily enough they had very little interest in, or knowledge of, the gas. :rofl2br:

They are all flabbergasted by our present predicament, general concensus - City are doomed. :o

Guest DrFaustus

Unfortunately, your ridiculous streak of abject failure, inabilty to boss a game, boardroom upheaval, strife amongst fans, massive debt and management incompetence must surely come to an end.

Bugger...which club were we talking about?

You'l stay up in answer to the question.

Archived