IGNORED

January

Guest midlandno2

Guest midlandno2

I know I'm a bit behind the times, but is anyone else worried about the wait for January theory?

I think it's affected the teams and the fans confidence. Every time I've seen them play they look like a team going through the motions waiting for someone else to do something.

I didn't expect miracles when GJ took over (well maybe a little after Brentford and Barnsley) just getting them organised would have done.

Is there any suggestion that GJ has an eye for a player? I've not been particularly impressed so far, I don't profess to know who's been available on loan but have we really seen the best of the bunch? All this does leave me wondering quite who we'll get in January and whether they'll made the difference that we are all hoping for.

What has upset me the most is the subtext, "all you fans keep turning up even though we all know that this isn't good enough". What would they have done if we'd all said o.k. we'll all take a few months off and pop back in January when you've got it all sorted, oh and by the way we hope you can do without our money for the time being!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not for sacking the manager on a whim but I hope he gets better soon.

I know I'm a bit behind the times, but is anyone else worried about the wait for January theory?

I think it's affected the teams and the fans confidence. Every time I've seen them play they look like a team going through the motions waiting for someone else to do something.

I didn't expect miracles when GJ took over (well maybe a little after Brentford and Barnsley) just getting them organised would have done.

Is there any suggestion that GJ has an eye for a player? I've not been particularly impressed so far, I don't profess to know who's been available on loan but have we really seen the best of the bunch? All this does leave me wondering quite who we'll get in January and whether they'll made the difference that we are all hoping for.

What has upset me the most is the subtext, "all you fans keep turning up even though we all know that this isn't good enough". What would they have done if we'd all said o.k. we'll all take a few months off and pop back in January when you've got it all sorted, oh and by the way we hope you can do without our money for the time being!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not for sacking the manager on a whim but I hope he gets better soon.

Archived