IGNORED

Johnos Targets

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Guest Sampson City Reds

I reckon we will bring in Grant Holt to replace Marcus Stewart I cant see him staying as soon as the transfer window opens I think Millwall are still intrested in taking him and I have no doubts that Johnson will let him go to get him of the wage bill the same goes for bridges I think he will sign a full contract with Carlisle in Janurary so we will need two strikers in to replace them.

I think we really need at least two good midfielders in also and I reckon Lee Johnson sounds a good opition.

Wilkshires out of contract in the summer, not playing too badly at the moment, and is a current International player.

I personally cannot see him re-signing for a team who are currently bottom of the Third Tier in English football, regardless of whether we helped him relaunch his career or not (he was only playing in Middlesborough Reserves - apart from a couple of first team appearances). Therefore if an offer was to come in for him in January, then I would expect the club will accept and sign a replacement with his transfer fee.

Then again if somebody is prepared to wait a few months, then they could get him for nothing :doh:

How can you compare Wilkshire with Johnson, they are 2 completely different players!!

Centre midfielder and left winger, how is that a sign that Wilkshire might be leaving??

I do think Luke will leave because he's out of contract at the end of the season and a player gopin to the world cup is too good to be playing in a bottom of league 1 side.

But i don't see how you can use us being linked with Johnson an indication that wilkshire is leaving!! It doesn't make sence!

The Yeovil fan on 20 man last night said the talk on the terraces down there was sodgie (I know it's not spelt right!), jevons and weir. He was certain Johnson Jr won't be coming as there has been some 'history' between him and his dad. :dunno:

As much as I would love him to stay, wilkshire would be mad not to go wouldn't he. :(

How can you compare Wilkshire with Johnson, they are 2 completely different players!!

Centre midfielder and left winger, how is that a sign that Wilkshire might be leaving??

I do think Luke will leave because he's out of contract at the end of the season and a player gopin to the world cup is too good to be playing in a bottom of league 1 side.

But i don't see how you can use us being linked with Johnson an indication that wilkshire is leaving!! It doesn't make sence!

Sorry, thought he was a left winger.

As for Wilkshire, he should definitley be playing in the championship if not the prem in a few years. Would be a great bonus if we could keep hold of him

Archived