IGNORED

Dinning Sent Off

Never to the dark side

Um, don't we play Port Vale Saturday?

WELL THEN YOU NUMPTY - COURSE IT MATTERS! :w00t:

But as they play the Gas on Tuesday in their FA cup replay won't he be suspended for that and play against us? Unless he gets more than a one match ban? I can't think he will be looking forward to entertaining our fans again!

Looks like it was a straight red, for argueing about a penalty award after 10 minuites of the game! No mention of spitting on the Vale site. :whistle:

Was an observation made by my mate who went to the game. He swore at the ref and appeared to spit at him in the process. If this was the case and the ref made a note of it a hefty fine will also come for sure.

Was an observation made by my mate who went to the game. He swore at the ref and appeared to spit at him in the process. If this was the case and the ref made a note of it a hefty fine will also come for sure.

I wasn't doubting your observation, sorry if it came across like that. It was more that there was no mention on their site because they wouldn't want to draw attention to it would they? Maybe more about what they didn't report than what they did?

I wasn't doubting your observation, sorry if it came across like that. It was more that there was no mention on their site because they wouldn't want to draw attention to it would they? Maybe more about what they didn't report than what they did?

I know you werent redM panic over! :shifty:

I just logged on and had to post an answer straight away as when I re-read my thread it looked a bit harsh. I've even inturupted 'Moysie Watching' to do this! :D

What's the score?

If he did spit at the ref, there'd have been huge outcry. Sounds like a load of cobblers to me.

Well I'm only going at what my mate told me who was at the game. I did say he appeared to spit at the ref not that he intentionally hurled spit at him. Still he should have not swore at the ref when the opposition gets a penalty. Being a captain you should lead by example don't you agree?? :angry:

If he did spit at the ref, there'd have been huge outcry. Sounds like a load of cobblers to me.

Funny you should mention the word "cobblers".Your shower of sh ite will be playing them next season.Twice.In division 2.Go by the name of Northampton Town.

Guest 3012jack

Funny you should mention the word "cobblers".Your shower of sh ite will be playing them next season.Twice.In division 2.Go by the name of Northampton Town.

if he did spit at the ref i bet he missed! about as good as a 1 legged man in a ass kicking competition.He will soon be off loaded, then he will have to get a proper job. ( i apologise to any 1 legged men and women reading this) :dunno::dunno::dunno::englandsmile4wf::w00t:

Archived