IGNORED

Promotion

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

why do we have to wait until we're bottom to sing and cheer so well?

if we have that crowd for the rest of the season we will go up.

its our responsability now lads

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

atmosphere was best all season. fair shout to the subbers moving down to the front it spread the noise in the end of the dolman really well. i reckon we should all sit down the front of the dolman, imagine scotty running down the wing and see the first 10 rows of the dolman going crazy for him. who's up for moving down from g block next match?

Guest Ronmeister

If Gary Johnson has done anything since joining Ashton Gate, he has improved the crowd by a hell of a lot. To clap the boys when we were 4-1 down the other week, the atmosphere on a cold tuesday night this week was fantastic well done to you guys, and today - words fail me, truly they do.

why do we have to wait until we're bottom to sing and cheer so well?

if we have that crowd for the rest of the season we will go up.

its our responsability now lads

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

will go up ...????? get real at this moment id just rather stay up

Guest alex1089

Port Vale are on a poor run of results at the moment I think and they lost 3-0 to Gillingham today so we could get them at a good time.

I'll be there, never seen us win at Port Vale, can anyone remember us beating them at their ground, if so when n how

Plentyof times. Peacock got a brace about four seasons ago and three seasons back Leroy scored the winner in a 3-2 win, his first goal for City after coming on when Vlae had clawed back to 2-2 after we showboated the 1st half foa 2-0 lead.

Last season was a shocker though!!

Archived