IGNORED

Harrison Vs Williams

Sampson City Reds

Writing this while watching the 12th round.

Audley Harrison was a sodding disgrace, and I hope he never gets anywhere near world champion. I absolutely detest boxers who just grab hold whenever someone looks dangerous, he is a million miles off being good enough to justify the constant stream of total poo that spews from his gob.

Hopefully Williams will get the decision, but he won't. Pity he didn't finish him off after the knockdown.

Nibor

YES!

That is all.

Nibor

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Normally a British heavywieght fight would catch my interest

I couldnt even find the motivation to look at the TV screen in the local. What a sad state of affairs our heavywieght boxing is in right now.

As has already been said, the fight was disgusting.

I'm afraid during te fight I gave Harrison far too much credit, believing that he was tactically holding back, waiting for Williams to tire before attacking him during the later rounds. Hmmmm, maybe not.

Horrible performance by Harrison, how he had the audacity the raise his hands at the final bell is beyond me. The fact one of the judges gave the decision to him amazed me. Due to the lack of entertainment on show I was an infrequent watcher but, even time I did unecessarily put strain on my neck muscles to look up at the TV, Williams was clearly winning the fight.

The knockdown in itself was a joke, the punch only grazed the top of Harrisons head and he went down as if he met a Tyson hook in his prime.

Poor fight and the implications for the British heavyweight division are disastrous.

Archived