IGNORED

Huddersfield

Guest Hydey

Guest Ronmeister

Peter Jackson should stick to film making.......

Geddit!?!?!

We got it the first time when someone else said it yesterday ;)

On another note, send Peter Jackson (Huddersfield not King Kong) to Specsavers.

As a matter of fact I thought they did.

I also thought that that was the best outcome, a win when the other side made better use of the ball.

Don't get me wrong, we played well, but Huddersfield are the best team I've seen this season. We needed a win where we were matched by the other team, like the Tranmere game, rather than Tuesday, which mirrored the Hartlepool game.

Guest PapaLazarou

i agree. I thought huddersfield were the best team i've seen this season. we've seen and lost to some (Am I naughty or what!) poor teams, and it shows what a joke we are to be where we are.

i think maybe the reason huddersfield had so much possession was due to the fact that cole skuse was missing. his abbility to hold onto the ball and dictate the play has been sawly missed in the last couple of games

Guest Barneyredballs

i agree. I thought huddersfield were the best team i've seen this season. we've seen and lost to some (Am I naughty or what!) poor teams, and it shows what a joke we are to be where we are.

i think maybe the reason huddersfield had so much possession was due to the fact that cole skuse was missing. his abbility to hold onto the ball and dictate the play has been sawly missed in the last couple of games

Think skuse is a decent player, think he could be a very good player; but don't recall him dictating play this season.

Guest PapaLazarou

Think skuse is a decent player, think he could be a very good player; but don't recall him dictating play this season.

skuse is already a great player. i don't know what game's u've been watching. for me skuse has probably been the biggest influence this season

Got into a heated debate with a group of Huddersfield supporters as we walked away from the ground yesterday.

They thought that following 9 defeats the mighty (!) Huddersfield merely had to turn up to take the points.

One of them described City as a 'park team' - shame we beat them!!!!

Guest PapaLazarou

Got into a heated debate with a group of Huddersfield supporters as we walked away from the ground yesterday.

They thought that following 9 defeats the mighty (!) Huddersfield merely had to turn up to take the points.

One of them described City as a 'park team' - shame we beat them!!!!

and all without cole skuse, makes the victory all the more impressive

sawly????? annoying when someone just points out yr spelling mistakes and ignores your point isnt it?

what a sad person they must be :ph34r:

...and i disagree about Skuse :englandsmile4wf::dance:

Guest Barneyredballs

skuse is already a great player. i don't know what game's u've been watching. for me skuse has probably been the biggest influence this season

Hang on mate, if Skuse has been the biggest influence and we are 23rd that doesn't say too much for him. The games I've watched are every home game. If your evidence is away from home then you've got me, at home he certainly has not stood out. IMO he would do very well in central defence. not strong enough for a midfield holder, yet anyway.

Guest PapaLazarou

sawly????? annoying when someone just points out yr spelling mistakes and ignores your point isnt it?

what a sad person they must be :ph34r:

...and i disagree about Skuse :englandsmile4wf::dance:

ah well, we all make mistakes don't we. That's why they put erasers on the top of pencils.

i guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree about skuse aren't we. He is pure class, and is wasting his time playing at this level.

Archived