IGNORED

Dave Cotterill

bcfcchris2016

i just came back from the game just a minute ago. All i can say to those who did not go is, City did play very well. I thought the defence was well organised and the midfield was very creative but our Strikers did not know what to do because of Boltons defence.

one person who really let me down tonight was (sad to say it) Dave Cotterill. All night, he was ever so selfish and greedy while on the ball. He did well dribbling past the players like he does every game. But all night i don't remember a single pass he done. 3 or 4 times, Cotterill kept going when it would of been much better to release the ball and twice we should of had at least a shot on goal but could'nt because Dave was to selfish and try to grab a chance of his own and end up on his ars and an easy clearence for Bolton.

Overall good game, very unlucky City, And Dave i am not having a go at you mate but sort out your awareness of passing.

Chris :pray:

Maybe tonight Coterill had a average game by his standard but maybe thats because we expect more of him as he is a first team player! I have to agree with you though that he needs to sort out his awareness but maybe that will get better as he gets older and he gains more experiance. Good report aswell Chris.

Bring on Port Vale!

one person who really let me down tonight was (sad to say it) Dave Cotterill. All night, he was ever so selfish and greedy while on the ball. He did well dribbling past the players like he does every game. But all night i don't remember a single pass he done. 3 or 4 times, Cotterill kept going when it would of been much better to release the ball and twice we should of had at least a shot on goal but could'nt because Dave was to selfish and try to grab a chance of his own and end up on his ars and an easy clearence for Bolton.

i find he does that alot in the 1st team great skill then does too much and loses it ----- apart from the exception of his goal

Guest alex1089

He was poor tonight but I thought that number 8 in centre midfield (frankie artus?) was superb and always kept the ball and showed skill. There lacked the final ball but we played OK.

I thought Artus, Jennison Williams and Joel Parker were our best players.

I didn't like Golbourne in the DM role, although he did well, and I didn't like Klein-Davis' bit of petulance at the end because things didn't go his way. I was also unimpressed with Griff Jones' lumping of the ball every time he had it too.

Cotterill too me, looked high on confidence, but looked like he'd shouldered the responsibility of the whole team, as the most senior player. From what I saw, he needn't have, as our players showed quality on the ball.

Archived