IGNORED

Football Icon

dargla

I think City should go give him a trial, he looks just what City need. Don't think he will be ready yet but a season or two and I think he would be a great replacement for the old Doherty.

What do you think.

GJ go sign the lad.

Oh that Dee looked useful also.

Guest nogginthenog

I think City should go give him a trial, he looks just what City need. Don't think he will be ready yet but a season or two and I think he would be a great replacement for the old Doherty.

What do you think.

GJ go sign the lad.

Yep either or could certainly do a job at our level, however they're both Londeners and are probably on their way to Q.P.R. as we speak :@

What do you think.

GJ go sign the lad.

That Mark looked quality didn't he. Scott Parker #2!

Go get him on trial Johnno, might even be worth posting it on the Steve L bit...

This gets my vote for most rediculous post of the year!!

These kids have got far in a national competition that is advertised to every club across the country. So the likely hood of any of these Londoners wanting to play for city is very low!!

Surely city should be looking at Kids who didnt make the first few rounds? If these last few are any good then they will have ques of clubs for them!!

Guest AndyKat87

I have played against mark

and promise u, he is no better than dean grubb, danny wring etc in the acdemy

you have played against him?? what for school or something??????

Actually, he went to forest school and my school, millfield played them and won 2 -1 away at there ground

i have also played with and against dean grubb and danny wring and rate them more highly

also, players from my school team played in a representative team with mark and his big head got on alot of peoples nerves

I'm not saying hes a bad player, just no better than whats already here

b/s eh???

Actually, he went to forest school and my school, millfield played them and won 2 -1 away at there ground

i have also played with and against dean grubb and danny wring and rate them more highly

also, players from my school team played in a representative team with mark and his big head got on alot of peoples nerves

I'm not saying hes a bad player, just no better than whats already here

b/s eh???

Danny Wring's a good player. He was a few years below me at school. Don't know much about Grubb. We played Millfield away about 4 years ago and beat em 4-2! :laugh:

Archived