IGNORED

Does Anyone Remember

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

That little girl who beckham was friends with, she had an oxygen tank with her at all times, i think her name was rebecca or somthing i just wondered if she is still alive(sounds harsh)?

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

I think we should have a charity match for her and children like her. I'll talk to so people I know at the city ground and see what can be do. Any of you support this or is it a bad move at the moment? let me know because it's the first time i've done something like this.

I think we should have a charity match for her and children like her. I'll talk to so people I know at the city ground and see what can be do. Any of you support this or is it a bad move at the moment? let me know because it's the first time i've done something like this.

I think you are suggesting something that is definitely worth supporting,

Fair play to you mate for suggesting it, Top man.

Yep fair play to mate go for it :clap: :Clap: :clap:. Not that i could play in my present situation but i'll help in anyway possible if you want.

Archived