IGNORED

Terracing

BB.

'Safe Standing' option at Ashton Gate?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest pentlandsl

But I can't ever see a club with an all-seater stadium doing it unless they are persistantly getting full houses and turning people away. Why would they want to spend money creating an area which would generate less money than the seats they already have as I can't imagine people wanting to pay as much for standing than they do for sitting.

But I can't ever see a club with an all-seater stadium doing it unless they are persistantly getting full houses and turning people away. Why would they want to spend money creating an area which would generate less money than the seats they already have as I can't imagine people wanting to pay as much for standing than they do for sitting.

I don't know, but they have it in Germany and in the lower leagues of the English game. I think it's Wycombe who are building a new stadium with terracing areas.

I for one would be happy to pay the same price as usual to have terracing.

There is a strong possibillity that terracing would attract more people to games as some people stopped going to matches as they refused to watch sitting down in silence.

Terracing would create more noise which would help the players to perform better in my opinion. This could lead to a higher league position which could be the difference between promotion or not which would obviously get us more money.

Also, football's not just about money, if for no other reason, then bring terracing back for the fans!

Bring back terracing!! :englandsmile4wf:

I'd be for it...

Do you think it would bring-in a few more supporters, I most certainly do.

I think you get a much better atmosphere when you are able to stand up, I think it would be a great idea if people had the option of standing or sitting so that they could watch the game.

Yes it is Wycombe who are trialing the terracing areas, so you never know it might take off with other grounds too.

Not sure that this makes sense. If you've got a standing area then surely you can fit more people in which would balance out the difference in ticket price if there had to be one.

Personally I'd pay the same price (if not more!) to be allowed to stand.

Archived