IGNORED

Kevin Gall To City?

we8gas

looked ok for the gas for about 5 minuites before making the right choice and moving to the hoops. if he was cheap we could do worse, considering that we might be down to two strikers if everyone who is suposedly moving goes. and i wouldn't have thought his wages were as high as alot of players, which could be good.

Guest cidersam

Cant see GJ interested in gall, wont be suprosed if he goes for Jevons though seeing as Jevons is out of contract in the summer, Also Lee Johnson who is also out of contract in summer i believe

Yeovil may want to cash in now????

Guest Loyal Glover

gall is quite pacey isnt he?

It never ceases to amaze me how wrong some people can be in a single post!

A few facts:

1. Gall is not a striker. He has played as a striker in a handfull of games since swapping to the wing a couple of years ago

2. Yeovil most definitely DO NOT need the cash (certainly don't need it anywhere near as much as City.

3. Lee Johnson is very definitely NOT going to City (I know this as a first-hand fact) - you couldn't afford him anyway I don't believe.

4. If there were a 'supposed' exodus, why would any Yeovil players want to go down the table??

Guest cidersam

A few facts:

1. Gall is not a striker. He has played as a striker in a handfull of games since swapping to the wing a couple of years ago

2. Yeovil most definitely DO NOT need the cash (certainly don't need it anywhere near as much as City.

3. Lee Johnson is very definitely NOT going to City (I know this as a first-hand fact) - you couldn't afford him anyway I don't believe.

4. If there were a 'supposed' exodus, why would any Yeovil players want to go down the table??

We couldnt afford lee johnson??? maybe could seeing as he could walk for nothing in the summer as i understand it. but seeing as we will prob sign david noble, so imagine GJ wont try and get him in january

Guest Alexbcfc

A few facts:

Couldnt afford Johnson!! What are u talking about! we arleady took his dad and i expect he was a darn sight more expensive!!

Guest yateady

A few facts:

probably the same reason why your manager did my friend, potential, fanbase, wages, etc. It's not as though you are 20 points above us, I think you would be naive to think gj won't come back to yeovil and pick some of the fruit. I wouldn't be surprised to have atleast 2-3 yeovil players here by the end of the season.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

A few facts:

1. Striker, winger - It doesn't matter. Yet another example of someone at yeovil knowing what's best for them.

2. Yes you do, and why do we need it so badly? You havn't been paying attention lately have you.

3. You know this as a "first hand fact" do you. Fact is people working in small villages like yeovil will always tell the simple peasant folk what they want to hear, only to jump to the lights of the big City ASAP.

4. Why would any players want to stay at yeovil, when they can go to City and do well for themselves.

Yeovil have hit their limit, and now it's a short sharp drop back into the depths of non-league within 2 years.

Guest Loyal Glover

1. Striker, winger - It doesn't matter. Yet another example of someone at yeovil knowing what's best for them.

2. Yes you do, and why do we need it so badly? You havn't been paying attention lately have you.

3. You know this as a "first hand fact" do you. Fact is people working in small villages like yeovil will always tell the simple peasant folk what they want to hear, only to jump to the lights of the big City ASAP.

4. Why would any players want to stay at yeovil, when they can go to City and do well for themselves.

Yeovil have hit their limit, and now it's a short sharp drop back into the depths of non-league within 2 years.

Exactly what your equally arrogant neighbours in blue suggested. We beat them in 3 out of 4 and drew the other. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we will get similar results against your bunch of drunken hasbeen######. Sir Gary will do well if he manages to get a half-decent side out.

*oh and I will be back to remind you - don't worry!

Oh and as for all this 'simple folk' and 'village' sh-1t, Well I can tell you as a Bristolian myself sunshine, if any Yeovilians spent some time in the hell holes of knowl, 'Artcliffe, Bemmy etc, they would soon realise what a hypocritical twerp you really are!

Guest yateady

Exactly what your equally arrogant neighbours in blue suggested. We beat them in 3 out of 4 and drew the other. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we will get similar results against your bunch of drunken hasbeen######. Sir Gary will do well if he manages to get a half-decent side out.

Oh and as for all this 'simple folk' and 'village' sh-1t, Well I can tell you as a Bristolian myself sunshine, if any Yeovilians spent some time in the hell holes of knowl, 'Artcliffe, Bemmy etc, they would soon realise what a hypocritical twerp you really are!

ohh ark at her, someones hit a nerve!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Oh Jimbob calm down, you village folk are so touchy

1. Lay off the moonshine, it's clearly had an ill effect

2. Calm down, the cows will feel your anger when it comes to milking tommorow, and will give a reduced yield.

3. If you were a Bristolian you would know that "Knowl", "Artcliffe" and "Bemmy" are not "Hell holes" Indeed I understand "Knowl" (I assume you mean Knowle?) is rather pricey in terms of house prices.

4. I'm glad you're confident in your cup finals. Nothing pleases me more when the local villages get excited about a real football club coming to visit. I bet sales of scarfs, silly hats and flags have gone through the roof.

Ps

Please don't mistake our team bus for a dragon and attack it with pitchforks, I'm led to belive the dents have only just been beaten out from where a tribe of Swindon folk mistook it for a mamoth.

Guest Alexbcfc

Y do we want Lee Johnson anyway..We got Luke Wilkshire..Better attacking Midfielder by a mile plus David Noble will be our only Midfield signing in Jan

Archived