IGNORED

Vale Injury Crisis

Bristol Boy

But an unchanged team for Saturday would be fine as these are the guys that did the business against Huddersfield and a good performance against Bradford.

I think the only change may be forced is Stewart as he is suspended.

MM

With the Christmas run-in it is vital we have a fit squad. This is not good news. How long before Partridge ans Skuse are back? Looks like Brown wont be back for a while. :(

SUrely Keogh will be on the bench Saturday he will want to make at least a cameo appearance as he is a Stoke lad.

With the Christmas run-in it is vital we have a fit squad. This is not good news. How long before Partridge ans Skuse are back? Looks like Brown wont be back for a while. :(

SUrely Keogh will be on the bench Saturday he will want to make at least a cameo appearance as he is a Stoke lad.

Partridge, Brown, Keogh, Brown, Fortune, Gillespie, Bridges wouldn't make the team anyway. I can't say we miss many of them. Brown gives 100% but on the left wing he is wasted. Wilkshire would be good to have in at least the squad.

Skuse at least 3 weeks yet.

Keogh a Stoke lad? Nay, robins, he's Irish.

Partridge, Brown, Keogh, Brown, Fortune, Gillespie, Bridges wouldn't make the team anyway.

Maybe not but Brown and Partridge would be on the bench, along hopefully with Gillespie whose continued absence is one of GJ's more baffling decisions.

Partridge, Brown, Keogh, Brown, Fortune, Gillespie, Bridges wouldn't make the team anyway.

Maybe not but Brown and Partridge would be on the bench, along hopefully with Gillespie whose continued absence is one of GJ's more baffling decisions.

Guest BristolOwen

Skuse at least 3 weeks yet.

Keogh a Stoke lad? Nay, robins, he's Irish.

I know he's Irish, but we signed him from Stoke though, didn't we?

Guest BristolOwen

Indeed, we signed the Irish lad from Stoke.

Not sure it's worth giving him a cameo appearance just to get stick from the Vale fans though. :whistle:

I agree, and can't comment having not seen him play myself, but a lot of people on here at the start of the season said he looks very assured, and commanded the line when he played. If that's the case, then I think I'd have him on the bench. This squad has been criticised for lacking leaders, and it sounds to me like Keogh is one - just to point out, that the Welsh U-21 squad was captained by a 16 year old, who has now only just turned 17 and is breaking into Derby's first team.

Age isn't all that important, if you have the right mental attitude.

Archived