IGNORED

Alex Bruce

BCFC.Ady65

Good to see the F.A. have fined bruce £500 for the incident infront of the Dolman when tranmere were at the gate in october. Personally i feel it should have been more with a ban aswell, inciting/abusive or insulting behaviour like that has no place in football, let alone from a player. :chant6ez:

Good to see the F.A. have fined bruce £500 for the incident infront of the Dolman when tranmere were at the gate in october. Personally i feel it should have been more with a ban aswell, inciting/abusive or insulting behaviour like that has no place in football, let alone from a player. :chant6ez:

I wish the Fa would release the fines as a percentage of the players weekly or monthly wage, think it would show it up for the waste of time it is.

I remember a few years ago the sun ran a story about some premiership footballer backing Audley Harrison in one of his fights against a yank, made a big deal of it cos he put on £50. Considering his weekly wage that is equivilent to me putting on a few pence!

Archived