IGNORED

People In Bands On The Forum

Alex_BCFC

Anyone in a band on the forum? I know about 'coin op' and 'Zyzx' but that is it I think. Maybe this is a thread where you can shamelessly plug yourself...? I'm in a band- www.thebarebones.com. Really wanted to hear other people's stuff from Bristol as we don't seem to have many decent bands from here. I like The Francos who sound like 'The Coral' but is there anyone else anyone really rates?

City Rocker is in a band and jolly good they are too. I can't imagine him going for a cheap plug on here mind you. They were called Empire State, but have probably evolved.

They supported Echo & The Bunnymen in Liverpool last year which makes them pretty damn hip.

I've played guitar/bass guitar in a number of punk bands over the years - although nothing for about 3 years now. One of them has even gone on to make it big time.

Talking about bands from the Bristol area - who can ever forget Beki Bondage. I had the delightful experience of getting to know her for just one night around 1990, at a gig (I think it may have been Tigertailz) at the Astoria, London. Will never forget it :whistle:

Archived