IGNORED

Is It Worth Selling My Signed Bristol City Football?

And Its Smith

I own a signed City football from 2 years ago. I'm so skint its unreal and need to raise some cash. How much does everyone think I'll get for this on Ebay? It was a Xmas present and cost £150 new apparently.

If like me you're a student who doesn;t yet know he can play next months rent then yes. If you are rich then no.

Guest DrFaustus

I own a signed City football from 2 years ago. I'm so skint its unreal and need to raise some cash. How much does everyone think I'll get for this on Ebay? It was a Xmas present and cost £150 new apparently.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Sorry, couldn't think of anything constructive...as usual!

You give me £140 and I'll take it off your hands as a Christmas treat.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

i got 1 from the promotion season with darren barnard and all the trimmings for £15

also have another ball from this season which was free

basically you were bumped my friend

As I have stated, it was a present so the only person that was bumped was the person that bought me it!!

I'm sorry to break it to you but you can buy the signed balls from the club for about £20 so I'm afraid to say that you won't be making a fortune from ebay.

I've got a City football signed by both Tony Pulis and Lindsay Parsons that I'm willing to part with at the right price. Anybody fancy this piece of glorious City memorobilia?

Guest PapaLazarou

As I have stated, it was a present so the only person that was bumped was the person that bought me it!!

no, you were bumped for believing that who'ever bought you the ball spent that much on it. You gullible fool. i hope you don't spend too much on them at x-mas.

LOSER

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

no, you were bumped for believing that who'ever bought you the ball spent that much on it. You gullible fool. i hope you don't spend too much on them at x-mas.

LOSER

thats abit harsh :laugh:

LOSER

Or, as I suspect, he only really paid 20 quid for it himself and is lying about the price and it being a present in the hope of getting a better price for it, the poor excuse for a con man

Archived