IGNORED

Confidence

BB.

I was worried that if we lost today, the confidnce from last weeks win would be gone. I think this win will cement the confidence in place now. The players can believe they can do it now. Well done lads!!! :chant6ez::city:

Yeah well done lads. And johnson moaned that he couldn't do anything with these players! maybe the 9 loses were his fault after all :P

I think it was a matter of them getting used to each other. I can only imagine the player's faces when they realised that they can't just do what they want all the time. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of a proffessional approach from them from now on, or we won't be seeing them at all...

I know Port Vale had a lot of players out today, but a win is a win and they Club now has something to build on for the rest of the season.

Obviously I'm hoping we have turned a corner now... On and off the pitch. Also if us fans can carry on the noise from last week into our next match, then that will go a long way to help too.

The Club can take confidence from the last two matches and on performances, the last three.

Gary Johnsons Red and White Army!!! :city::city::city::city:

Archived