IGNORED

Yippee D Do Daa.......

Dolman Block B

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Sure you're old enough?

wow! mr sag bitter are we just because u got nothing to celebrate i got it instead of drowning your sorrows try urself 1 nil to the city boyz 1 nil to the city boys :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

wow! mr sag bitter are we just because u got nothing to celebrate i got it instead of drowning your sorrows try urself 1 nil to the city boyz 1 nil to the city boys :dance:

Yes, I'm always bitter and never on this site when we've lost. Or maybe not.

Is remedial English a speciality in your school sonny?

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

I think i left school before u stopped wipping your snotty nose anyway who cares we won u lost read it a weep sag boy :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

I think i left school before u stopped wipping your snotty nose anyway who cares we won u lost read it a weep sag boy :dance:

I would doubt that Boy Dave. We lost deservedly and by all acounts you won deservedly. There we go, back to normality. Normality can be found in any good dictionary between 2 words that my be apposite in a description of yourself: 'I love you' and 'nothing'.

God bless you sonny.

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

I would doubt that Boy Dave. We lost deservedly and by all acounts you won deservedly. There we go, back to normality. Normality can be found in any good dictionary between 2 words that my be apposite in a description of yourself: 'I love you' and 'nothing'.

God bless you sonny.

harsh words from such a little man wonder wots eating u your mum maybe or is it daddy's ture 2nite :laugh:

Archived