IGNORED

Vale Park

leadman

1 bloody 0

the only bad thing about the game was the score, we should have won 3 or 4-0, not that I'm arsed, 3 points is 3 points, no shurkers in citys team today, front to back everyone contributed, no bad performances whatsoever, including savage, its the first time ive seen him play and what a surprise, he was excelant, won his knockons, good with his feet and a decent passer, well worth his standing ovation when he was subbed.

brooker,savage,cotterill,murrey and noble all had great chances to add to our score but goodlad(as allways)kept us out, coterill was excelant in the first half, carey, hes back at last, brookers goal was pretty typical, muscled his way into the box and a fearce low shot.

not bothering rating the players

give em all 8

onwards and upwards.

Got to disagree on one or two points, Savage......oh deary me, ok I went expecting to see a clown (drawn from remarks on home performances) and other than some fancy footwork when out wide I thought he was very poor indeed. He hasn't got a tenth of the control or skill or awareness of Brooker. Goodlad hadto make one difficult save other than the goal, most efforts on goal sailed high and wide or were too weak to trouble any goalie. Brooker did the shush impersonation along the stand were their most vocal support was. Most vocal = a few fat barsteward chants

Got to disagree on one or two points, Savage......oh deary me, ok I went expecting to see a clown (drawn from remarks on home performances) and other than some fancy footwork when out wide I thought he was very poor indeed. He hasn't got a tenth of the control or skill or awareness of Brooker. Goodlad hadto make one difficult save other than the goal, most efforts on goal sailed high and wide or were too weak to trouble any goalie. Brooker did the shush impersonation along the stand were their most vocal support was. Most vocal = a few fat barsteward chants

disagree with you here chesh.

he was far more involved than brooker for all the 1st half, bar the goal, thats your differance right there, brooker will bag but savage wont, as for balloning over the bar, very true but there were some belting chances, if brooker,murrey,noble,savage and coterill don't hit the target that don't mean they aint good chances mate.

from were i was sat, everyone thought he had a good game, hence the ovation when he went off, but hey, thats football mate, you seen it one way, i seen it another.

disagree with you here chesh.

he was far more involved than brooker for all the 1st half, bar the goal, thats your differance right there, brooker will bag but savage wont, as for balloning over the bar, very true but there were some belting chances, if brooker,murrey,noble,savage and coterill don't hit the target that don't mean they aint good chances mate.

from were i was sat, everyone thought he had a good game, hence the ovation when he went off, but hey, thats football mate, you seen it one way, i seen it another.

I agree with Cheshire Red. He worked hard but just isn't good enough long term. He is still for me 'bambi on ice'...

I agree with Cheshire Red. He worked hard but just isn't good enough long term. He is still for me 'bambi on ice'...

crazy, i thought he played well, some other thread gave him mom, i do tend to agree, he aint the long term answere but credit were its due for me.

i remember the game at huddersfield, fortune was our mom, even radio leeds gave him the mom, yet on here some fans still said he was awfull.

i think if your face don't fit at ashton gate, you may aswell go early, i think everton have the same thing in the prem, why is this?

Archived