IGNORED

Pacy, Proven (& Probably Cheap) Striker

Red Cloud

Guest Ronmeister

I for one never thought of that, good thinking and I'd be more than happy to have him here. JOHNSON, IF YOU'RE READING, BUY THIS GUY.

And get SitAR in as a scout :laugh:

Guest Harry Dolman

he wont even be cheap

like bournemouth are going to sell their only goal scorer for 100k or whatever we want to spend

In fairness Bournemouth are pretty skint. In the summer most of their midfield went for next to nothing, but the genius that is Sean O Driscoll just keeps replacing them with other great young players.

In fairness Bournemouth are pretty skint. In the summer most of their midfield went for next to nothing, but the genius that is Sean O Driscoll just keeps replacing them with other great young players.

in fairness i kinda live there and seen one or two games - he is their only good player - sell him and they're in trouble...not that i care obviously

Well apart from proven and pacy you're probably right. :blink:

It's threads like these that demand a Footballer Statistics Regulator. I mean, you think Gillespie isn't pacy and I obviously think he is!

Only the FSR can sort this out as obviously you won't believe the evidence of your eyes. :whistle:

I would also call on the FSR to verify the statements on here (first started by the official website I believe) that Stewart is fastest in a 20min cross country run. Again, I prefer to believe the evidence of my eyes rather than the "facts" put forward by the offical website.

It's threads like these that demand a Footballer Statistics Regulator. I mean, you think Gillespie isn't pacy and I obviously think he is!

Only the FSR can sort this out as obviously you won't believe the evidence of your eyes. :whistle:

I would also call on the FSR to verify the statements on here (first started by the official website I believe) that Stewart is fastest in a 20min cross country run. Again, I prefer to believe the evidence of my eyes rather than the "facts" put forward by the offical website.

To be fair hes probably our quickest striker - but personally i don't put him in the mould of 'pacy striker'. More of a poacher probably.

To be fair hes probably our quickest striker - but personally i don't put him in the mould of 'pacy striker'. More of a poacher probably.

He isn't 'pacy' as such. Has a good turn of pace but will never outrun a defence. Makes it annoyed when people say he has real pace. No, someone like Tyson has pace.

Archived