IGNORED

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DOLMANDAN

The total lack of Sags on here now they have lost to the basement club in the whole football league.

Can you here Rovers sing no o no o

Can you hear Rovers sing

I cant here a absolute thing(Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.)SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

The total lack of Sags on here now they have lost to the basement club in the whole football league.

Can you hear Rovers sing

I cant here a absolute thing(Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.)SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance:

Ahem...total lack?

Good morning ladies

Guest BemiBlue

Can you hear Rovers sing

Yeah well where were you DolmanDan during your recentt record breaking run

BemiBlue Today, 1:37 PM Post #8

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,287

Supported City Since: 1988

Good to see you have been supporing City for 17 years!!!! :city:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh the pain made i laugh i think doh thick sags

oh and by the way Bemi blue i was at Ashton Gate singing my heart out all home games.

i don't even recognise you as a seriouse football club now go away :englandsmile4wf:

Speak English you sad ****.

Listen cloth ears, for corrective purposes: He'll probably be on your site, gloating, when you start your inevitable bad run..clear enough for ya...simple enough for a saghead is it?

See why Dr F spends so much time here, youre as bad as our muppets, aincha?

Archived