IGNORED

Where To Sit In The Gate?

cambs_red

Ive been to tons of away games, but never had chance to go to a home game (seriously :violin: ) cos i live very far away indeed. til now. going to the rotherham game. I'm taking my sister too, where do you guys recommend we sit?! don't want anywhere to rough or rowdy but still do like a sing. :city: HAPPY XMAS

Guest BemiBlue

Ive been to tons of away games, but never had chance to go to a home game (seriously :violin: ) cos i live very far away indeed. til now. going to the rotherham game. I'm taking my sister too, where do you guys recommend we sit?! don't want anywhere to rough or rowdy but still do like a sing. :city: HAPPY XMAS

Blackthorn end, to the right of the goal

Mate if you like singing, come and join us in Dolman G block, we don't stop singing in there

:dance:

Guest BENGLOSBCFC

Mate if you like singing, come and join us in Dolman G block, we don't stop singing in there

:dance:

I try and get in Dolman F,Cause if the games pants theres always some good banter

if Dolman G too listen to!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

If you want some hot totty, I suggest the Dolman, if only for the hot blonde in the kiosk next to the away end.

If you want a more sedate experiance, the Williams

If you like nick Hornby style football, the Atyeo is the place

If you like nick Hornby style football, the Atyeo is the place

better class of punter in the Ateyo is what she means....classy chaps that wear tweeds and have cocktails at half time nothing too rowdy what! " hey you , linesman...i strongly disagree with you about that offside you just gave" or " well spotted ref our inside right was most definatly fouling their touchline"......gotta love the Ateyo

:farmer:

Archived